Mobile number update in Aadhar card sitting at home in just 24 to 48 hours
Friends, before this, I had made a video in which you said that how can you improve the name or address in Aadhaar, many of your comments came in that video, tell the easy way about how to add mobile number in Aadhaar. In this video, we will know how you can add your phone number to the Aadhaar card, that too sitting at home
Advantages and disadvantages of registering mobile number with Aadhaar Card
1. If the mobile number will not be linked with Aadhaar, then the benefit of Aadhaar based online service is not available.
Will be able to Because, OTP is sent to the registered mobile number to avail such facilities.
2. Service such as online address update, name change if mobile number is not registered
Can not be taken advantage of.
3. mAadhaar is called mobile Aadhaar that lives in your phone. Benefits of this facility
Mobile number has to be registered with Aadhaar for pick up. This is UIDAI’s mobile
Is an app based service.
Thus registered mobile with its Aadhaar number
1. Through IVRS, you can link your mobile number to Aadhaar.
For this, UIDAI has issued 14546 toll free number. You can easily call this number
You can link your mobile number to Aadhaar.
2. For this, toll free number from the mobile number you have to link to Aadhaar
Must call 14546. After calling on it, you will be asked for an Aadhaar number.
3. You have to enter your Aadhaar number. As soon as you enter your Aadhaar number here,
Along with Aadhaar, ‘One Time Password’ (OTP) will come on your registered mobile number.
4. OTP will come on your mobile number, enter it in the same way. On entering OTP
Your mobile number will be linked to Aadhaar.
5. While entering the information, keep in mind that you give correct information because as soon as you
Enter your Aadhaar details here, similarly UIDAI’s system will verify it.
Only after the information is correct, your number will be linked.
These details are also documented without updates
Apart from mobile number in Aadhaar card, photo, biometrics, gender i.e. gender and email ID without
Updates to a document proof. For updating name, date of birth and address only
Related document proof is required. These are valid document list on UIDAI website
It can be detected from This list can be found in ‘My Aadhaar’ section in ‘Downloads’.
Before knowing the process of update, I should tell you that now you do not have to give any kind of documents to add mobile number in Aadhaar