|| Suman Scheme , Safe Motherhood Assurance Scheme , Suman Scheme Online Application , Suman Scheme , surakshit matritva ashvasan yojana , scheme online apply , scheme in Hindi , government scheme for mother , government scheme, government scheme , Suraksha Matritva Aashwasan Yojana , सुरक्षित मातृत्व परिभाषा ||
A huge scheme has been started for women by the Government of India, the benefit of which will be given to every woman in the country who is pregnant , the government will give many benefits to pregnant women , about which we will know in detail. According
to the data of the World Health Organization, there are still such women in India who, due to lack of money, get the delivery done at home during pregnancy, this method is usually very less expensive but during this method both the mother and the child are very much affected. all risk can be even this large and government to overcome the complex problem Suman scheme is introduced Suman plan means that safe motherhood assurance plan .
As the name suggests, Safe Maternity Assurance means providing assurance of safety to mothers.
Suman Yojana. Benefits of Safe Maternity Assurance Scheme Suman Scheme Benefits
Suman scheme has been started by the government to give benefits to pregnant women, under the scheme both mother and child have been fully taken care of and the following benefits will also be given to them.
- ✔️ All the cost of delivery will be borne by the government, if the delivery is normal or by operation, it does not matter that the entire cost of delivery will be paid by the government itself.
- ✔️ Women need to undergo many tests even before delivery, but often financially incapable women are not able to get this test done, but under the Suman scheme, whatever test will be required by the government, that test will be done free of cost.
- ✔️ Suman plan is part of the government not only delivery but also takes the responsibility to further its arrangements of government child up to 6 months after childbirth and mother medicines for both, and holds fully noticed it That both mother and child are safe.
- ✔️ गर्भवती If the pregnant woman has any kind of problem or if there is any problem or any kind of treatment is needed during their delivery, then the government will also provide it and the entire cost of treatment will also be paid by the government itself. .
✔️✔️ मेडिकल पूरी जानकारी
मेडिकल पूरी जानकारी के लिए यहां पर क्लिक करें मेडिकल से संबंधित सभी प्रकार के जानकारी इसी इसी चैनल पर मिलेगा आप चाहे तो यहां से बहुत अच्छे से तैयारी कर सकते हैं https://youtu.be/XiOxDDcvmeM , https://youtu.be/3sEI1ElTkQs
Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan Suman Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Safe Maternity Assurance Suman Yojana|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||pregnant women and newborns|
|an objective||providing free health services|
|State||for all state|
|Application Process||No information yet (Benefit will be available from offline hospital)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Document For Suman Scheme?
- ✔️ Aadhar card of mother (pregnant woman)
- ✔️ income certificate
- ✔️ More documents may be mandatory but we will be able to inform you only when the scheme is launched.
Suraksha Maternity Assurance Scheme, Objectives Of Suman Scheme
There are many such women in the country who do not have that much money, due to lack of money, they are not able to meet their needs during pregnancy , they are not able to be treated smoothly and they do not meet the needs of adequate medicine. able to do And when this happens, women face a lot of problems at the time of delivery, as well as if something goes wrong, both the mother and the baby also die, in view of all these problems, the Suraksha Maternity Assurance Scheme i.e. Suman Yojana is launched by the Government of India.Under this scheme, all the expenses incurred on hospitalization and childbirth during delivery will be borne by the government, as well as women will also be given benefits under this, from the health of the child to the health of the woman and all The medicine used will be made available by the government only. Also, the delivery of the woman will be done under the supervision of nurses so that no one has any problem in both mother and child.
Benefits Of Suraksha Maternity Assurance Suman Yojana
- ️ ✔️ Under the Suman scheme , there will be at least four Natal checkups of the woman, all the expenses of which will be borne by the government.
- ️ ✔️ Women who are pregnant for the first 6 months will be provided complete treatment as well as a checkup during the first trimester will also be done with government assistance.
- ️✔️ Under Suman scheme , iron folic acid supplementation will have to be done by women, for which the hospital will have all the responsibility.
- ✔️ Along with this , women will also be vaccinated against tetanus dipyria under the Suman scheme , so that pregnant women will not get any kind of disease.
- ✔️ Suraksha Matritva Aashwasan Yojana will cost transport which carry pregnant women from the home to the hospital under the She will also be provided by the government.
- ️✔️ Free facility of C-section will also be provided to women due to complications during pregnancy under Suman scheme .
- ✔️ Suraksha Matritva Aashwasan Yojana to 6 months after delivery under the Women and Infant’s free health will also be provided.
- ️ ✔️ Under this scheme, for 6 months after the birth of the child, both the woman and the child will be provided with all kinds of medicines along with government free medical treatment.
Health facilities available under Suraksha Matritva Aashwasan Yojana
Health facilities are provided to women and newborns at different levels by the government, similarly the facilities provided to women and children of rural and urban areas under the Suman scheme are also as follows.
For Rural Area
- ️ ✔️ Primary Health Center
- ️✔️ Community Health Center
- ️✔️ Rural Hospital
- ️ ✔️ Sub District Hospital
- ️ ✔️ District Hospital
- ✔️Medical College Hospital
For Urban Area
- ️ ✔️ First Urban Dispensary
- ️ ✔️ Second Urban Health Post
- ️ ✔️ Third Maternity Home
Suman Scheme apply. How to apply for Surakshit Matritva Assurance Scheme (Suman Yojana)?
Talking about the registration of Suman Yojana , it has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the construction workers of Uttar Pradesh. If you are a registered construction worker of Uttar Pradesh then you can do registration in Suman Yojana through offline. In Uttar Pradesh it is also known as Balika Matritva Shishu Yojana .
How To Apply Balika Matritva Shishu Yojana Uttar Pradesh?
To apply for Balika Matritva Shishu Yojana Uttar Pradesh , first of all you should be a registered worker under Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board i.e. Uttar Pradesh Labor Department and your status should be active. If you call all these eligibility bad then you can apply under the Girl Child Motherhood Scheme through offline by going to the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department .
- ✔️✔️ Complete information about Balika Matritva Shishu Yojana
- ✔️✔️ Balika Matritva Shishu Yojana Application Form
Note: – As soon as any update is given by the government on the Suman scheme, we will first give you that update through our website sarkariyojnaa.com , so you keep checking this article of ours again and again or else you can use our You can also keep this page by bookmarking it.
Watch More Information About Suraksha Maternity Assurance Scheme In This Video.
FAQ SUMAN | Surakshit Matritva Aashwashan
Q 1. What Is Suman Yojana? / What Is Suman Scheme ?
The full name of Suman Yojana is Suraksha Maternity Assurance Scheme and under this scheme, the expenses of pregnant women for their health or their treatment have to be done by the sister government.
|CSC registration process (Started)||Pm Kisan Bank Update|
|Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Yojana||NEP; New Education Policy In Hindi|
Q 2. When Was The Suman Scheme Announced? / When The Government Announced The Suman Scheme?
Suman scheme has been announced by the government in October 2021, this scheme will be launched soon.
Q 3. What Is The Benefit Of Suman Scheme / What Is The Benefit Of Suman Scheme ?
The main objective of Suman yojana is to provide safe motherhood to pregnant women, the main objective of the scheme is to keep both the mother and the child safe and to cover the cost of treatment or any problem on them, as well as the benefits of Suman yojana. Under this provision of medicines is also made for both the mother and the child till after 6 months of delivery. The scheme is not limited to this, apart from this, if the newborn child needs any kind of disease or any kind of test, then its expenses will also be borne by the government itself.
Q 4. How To Apply For Suman Scheme / How To Apply For Suman Scheme ?
Only Suman Yojana has been announced by the government, for this no application process has been given yet, as soon as the application process comes, we will update you through our website. Stay tuned to the website for information.
Q 5. What Is The Eligibility For Suman Scheme / What Is The Eligibility For Suman Scheme ?
Although nothing has been told by the government on this yet, but it has been learned from the sources that under Suraksha Matritva Aashwasan Yojana 2021 , such persons i.e. such pregnant women can take benefits who come under the poverty line or their financial condition. The situation is very bad.
Q 6. Documents Required To Take Advantage Of Suman Scheme / Required Document For Suman Yojana ?
- ✔️ Aadhar card of mother (pregnant woman)
- ✔️ income certificate
- ✔️ More documents may be mandatory but we will be able to inform you only when the scheme is launched. , Safe Motherhood Assurance Scheme , Safe Motherhood Assurance Scheme , Safe Motherhood Assurance Scheme , Safe Motherhood Assurance Scheme , Suman Scheme Online Application , Suman Scheme Online Application , Suman Scheme Online Application , Suman Scheme Online Application , Suman Scheme Online Application , Suman Scheme Online Application , surakshit matritva ashvasan yojana , surakshit matritva ashvasan yojana , surakshit matritva ashvasan yojana , surakshit matritva ashvasan yojana , surakshit matritva ashvasan yojana
Note: – In the same way, we first give information about new or old government schemes started by the central government and state government through our website Allsarkariexams.com , so do not forget to follow our website.
Whenever you liked this article it Like and share please go ahead.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by vicky kumar
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
What Is Suman Scheme? Suman is an abbreviation for Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan (PMSMA) . This scheme is launched by the union government as its name suggests this scheme is to offer quality healthcare to pregnant women, new mothers, and newborn children at zero cost.12-May-2021
SUMAN Scheme – Overview. The central government launched the Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan (SUMAN) scheme. It aims to provide dignified and quality health care at no cost to every woman and newborn visiting a public health facility.
Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan (PMSMA) was launched to provide fixed-day assured, comprehensive and quality antenatal care universally to all pregnant women (in 2nd and 3rd trimester) on the 9th of every month.19-Feb-2021
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana was introduced in 2017 by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
✔️ Documents Required:
Duly filled Application Form 1A.
Copy of MCP card.
Copy of Identity Proof.
Copy of Bank/Post Office Account Passbook.
An undertaking/consent duly signed by the applicant and her husband,
The Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan has been launched by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India. The program aims to provide assured, comprehensive and quality antenatal care, free of cost, universally to all pregnant women on the 9th of every month.
How can a pregnant woman get 6000?
6000 pregnancy aid can be done through the Anganwadi Centers (AWC) or the nearest approved health facility. The application form for registration under Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana can be obtained directly from the Anganwadi Centers or the approved health facility free of cost.24-Apr-2021
Financial Help for Pregnant Women
Women, Infants, and Children Program. …
Pregnancy Medicaid. …
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families. …
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) …
Financial Help for Pregnant Women from Religious Charities. …
Free Health Care Programs. …