bigg boss news , bigg boss 13 winner , bigg boss first season , bigg boss hotstar ,bigg boss 3 hindi
BREAKING: Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla passes away
Sidharth Shukla death: Actor Sidharth Shukla passed away on Thursday. He was 40. He allegedly suffered a heart attack and was brought dead to Cooper hospital, according to hospital officials. He is survived by his mother and two sisters. This news came as a shock for his fans as the actor recently appeared on reality shows like Bigg Boss OTT and Dance Deewane 3 with rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill. Siddharth, the winner of Bigg Boss 13 was a popular face of showbiz and has been a part of film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. The actor’s last screen outing was Ekta Kapoor’s popular show ‘Broken But Beautiful 3’ in which he played the role of Agastya.
BMC’s health department team has reached Cooper Hospital and is speaking to Cooper Hospital Dean.
Born on 12 December 1980 in Mumbai to Ashok Shukla and Rita Shukla, Sidharth’s family has roots in Prayagraj (formerly Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh. He completed his schooling from St. Xavier’s High School, Fort and later graduated in Interior designing from Rachana Sansad School of Interior Design.
also read: RIP Sidharth Shukla: Balika Vadhu to Bigg Boss, actor’s most loved performances
Sidharth is known for his roles in daily soaps such as “Balika Vadhu” and “Dil Se Dil Tak”. He is also popular for his tints in reality shows such as “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6”, “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi” and “Bigg Boss 13”.
As soon as the news of Sidharth Shukla’s death came, a lot of celebrities as well as his fans flooded Twitter with condolence posts. From his Bigg Boss co-contestants, film stars to tv celebrities, here are all the reactions that came pouring in over Instagram and Twitter:
also read: Sidharth Shukla passes away: Twitter mourn shocking demise, ‘Biggest loss after Sushant Singh Rajput’
The year 2020 also saw a shocking demise of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput who was found dead at his Mumbai apartment on June 14.It’s been a year, but the nation still continues to feel the void left by the late actor.
Joyeeta Mitra Suvarna
Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla died of a sudden heart attack today, September 2. Cooper Hospital, Mumbai has confirmed his death. He was 40. Hospital sources said he took some medicine before sleeping and didn’t wake up. Later, the hospital confirmed that he passed away due to a heart attack. The postmortem is on at Cooper Hospital and the body will be discharged soon. He is survived by his mother and two sisters.
SIDHARTH SHUKLA DIES AT 40
- ✔️ Sidharth Shukla died of a heart attack at the age of 40. He was brought dead to the hospital by his brother-in-law and his relatives were also there. Confirming the same a senior official from Cooper Hospital told PTI, “He was brought dead to the hospital some time ago.”
- ✔️ No injuries were sustained on the body of actor Sidharth Shukla. The cause of the death is yet to be ascertained. A team of police is present at the Shukla’s residence for investigation, Mumbai Police sources told India Today.
- ✔️ Doctor Shivkumar and other senior doctors from Cooper Hospital will be conducting the post-mortem. Another doctor from Cooper Hospital, doctor Niranjan, had examined the body of Sidharth Shukla at 10.30 am, and had declared him dead before admission.
- ✔️ Sidharth’s family till now have not raised any doubts regarding his death. His family and cops both waiting for the post-mortem report. A primary post-mortem report will be given soon.
CELEBS CONDOLE SIDHARTH’S DEATH
- ✔️ Sidharth’s friend and colleague Sana Khan, speaking to India Today TV, said, “I know him personally, I thought I heard something wrong, I Googled immediately. He was such a nice guy, it is very shocking, hope God gives strength to his family.” Sana was in tears as she bid her friend goodbye.
- ✔️She further added, “In life, you don’t know how much time we have left, life is so unpredictable. I don’t know what Shehnaaz must be going through.” Shehnaaz Gill was rumoured to be dating Sidharth Shukla. Reportedly, Shehnaaz left her shoot as soon as she heard the news.
- ✔️ Ravi Kishan said, “He got fame at such a young age, this is a big loss for the industry and crores of his fans. You were the voice for women’s rights, you have a different style. You did so well in Bigg Boss, got so much love. Quite shocking. He was a healthy guy and exercised every day.”
- ✔️ Samir Soni said, “There is a pressure for sure for looking good and fit. This industry looks good from the outside but that’s not the case. You have to be mentally stable. You have to get sleep else your face will not look good and you will not get work. There’s pressure on all to look good, especially young actors.”
SIDHARTH SHUKLA’S CAREER
Sidharth Shukla began his career in showbiz as a model and made his acting debut with a lead role in the television show Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na. He later appeared on shows such as Jaane Pehchaane Se… Ye Ajnabbi, and Love U Zindagi but became a household name with Balika Vadhu. He also participated in reality shows including Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7 and Bigg Boss 13. In 2014, Sidharth Shukla made his Bollywood debut with the Karan Johar-produced Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania where he had a supporting role.
bigg boss news , bigg boss news , bigg boss first season , bigg boss first season , bigg boss hotstar , bigg boss hotstar , bigg boss hotstar , bigg boss 3 hindi , bigg boss 3 hindi , bigg boss 3 hindi
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट allsarkariexams.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
- https://youtu.be/AApIF8dOGKw , https://youtu.be/AApIF8dOGKw , https://youtu.be/pWQ-JdGp1JQ
- https://youtu.be/mBVHg_-jl6A , https://youtu.be/n5unlUOC0jA
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट 2021 कैसे देखें PMAY New list में अपना नाम खोजें
- UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 AO, EO Exam Date, Hall Ticket
Actor Sidharth Shukla has died of a heart attack at the age of 40, Mumbai’s Cooper hospital has said. He was best known for winning Bigg Boss 13, and for his roles on TV.
Bigg Boss 13 ended with a bang, garnering 10.5 million impressions, according to the data released by BARC India. Bigg Boss 13 came to an end on February 15, 2020, with Salman Khan announcing Sidharth Shukla as the winner. Asim Riaz was the runner-up of the show.
winner Sidharth Shukla
Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla dies at 40: Best known for his role on the show Balika Vadhu, Sidharth Shukla won the 13th season of reality show Bigg Boss. New Delhi: Actor and model Sidharth Shukla, best known for his role in the TV show Balika Vadhu, died this morning of a heart attack.
Actor, Voice actor
Mobiles Allowed Inside The Bigg Boss House
They will be allowed to interact with their fans and close ones while they are locked up inside the house. Reportedly, they will also be allowed to make vlogs and video messages and send them to their families.