|| driving license . Driving License Online. Driving License Online Application Form. Driving License online apply. How to make driving license online. Driving license fee. Getting a driving license Driving license renewal fee. Driving License online . vahan parivahan login||
In today’s time, everyone has their own vehicle and to drive the vehicle on the road, it is very necessary for you to have a driving license . To create a driver’s license in India have agents here to contact lots Dlalo or agents takes you from seeking 15-15 thousand are and you can not build a driver’s license. If you have complete documents available then you can apply online for driving license by yourself and get your license at government cost this will save you a lot and you will also avoid paying money to brokers.
Eligibility for Driving License
- ✔️ A person who is above 18 years of age and is mentally sound can apply for a driving license/driving license .
- ✔️ without a driver’s license that you will be fine with you if you can not drive any vehicle on the road in India are caught do so.
Types Of Permanent Driving License And Eligibility Criteria
Types Of Driving License And Criteria For It
|Types of permanent Driving Licence||Eligibility Criteria|
|Motorcycle Without Gear (with capacity of upto 50cc)||The applicant should be at least 16 years of age, can also apply with the consent of the parents.|
|Motorcycle With Gear||Applicant’s age should be at least 18 years.|
|Commercial heavy wehicles and Transport Vehicles||In such a situation, the applicant should be at least VIII pass and his age should not be less than 18 years and in any state not less than 20 years.|
|The applicant must be aware of traffic rules and regulations , and must have some valid age proof and address proof.|
How to apply for driving license online. How to Apply For Driving License Online?
If you know how to drive well and you drive a car, two wheeler, scooter, motor cycle, etc. on the road, then in such a situation it is mandatory for you to have a driving license . If you are learning to drive a vehicle, then in such a situation it is mandatory for you to have a learning license .
If you want to apply for making a driving license, then first you have to make a learning license and after 1 month of making a learning license you will be able to apply for a driving license . After applying for driving license, you will have to go to the RTO office / RTO office and give a driving test if you are able to drive properly, then your license will be recognized otherwise it will be canceled.
You Can Apply Online For Driving License Sitting At Home.
The present era has become such that people do not have a little more time, everyone wants their work to be done online sitting at home and in view of this, the government has started the facility of online driving license . Anyone who wants to get a driving license can apply for it online sitting at home, they do not need to make frequent visits to the office. If you have all the necessary documents to apply for driving license then you can easily do it online.
Required Documents for Driving License / Required Documents For Driving License online.
For driving license you need to have the following documents.
- 1. Residence Proof / Residence Proof :- Voter ID card, Aadhar card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Ration card, Address proof issued by a government employee, Residence certificate issued from Tehsil or DM office, Can be used as proof.
- 2. Age Proof / Age Proof : – Birth certificate, school or 10th mark sheet or its certificate, PAN card, Affidavit of date of birth in front of magistrate or CGHS card can be used as age proof.
- 3. ID Proof / ID Proof:- You can use PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Passport or Ration Card as ID Proof.
- 4. For driving license, you also have to provide four color photographs of passport size.
- 5. Self declaration of physical fitness.
- 6. Information about blood group.
Lost Driving License / Driving License Is Lost.
If you have lost your Driving License then you do not need to panic, in such a situation you can apply for your Duplicate Driving License/Duplicate Driving License for which there are some guidelines.
Guidelines for getting lost driving license.
- ✔️ First of all you have to go to your nearest police station and get the complaint registered for lost driving license.
- ✔️ In keeping FIR LODGE the event will seek to keep a copy of the FIR to you so you can use it in the future.
- ✔️ जाएं Now you go to your notary office and get an affidavit stamp paper prepared on which it is written that you have actually lost your driving license. You can pay a small fee to prepare this affidavit.
- ✔️ Now submit the copy of Affidavit and FIR to your RTO Office.
- ✔️ Your duplicate driving license will be sent to you by the post office.
Driving License Online Application Form. Driving License Online Apply. How To Make Driving License Online.
- ✔️ First of all you have to go to its official website transport, you can go by clicking here.
- ✔️ After going to the website, you will have to select the state from whichever state you belong, after that you will see all the facilities of transport available in your state.
- ✔️ As soon as you select the state, you will see the link to apply online.
- ✔️ As soon as you click on Apply Online, you will see many new options on which you can choose according to you.
- Apply Online
- New Learners Licence
- New Driving LicenceIssue Of Learners Licence For Expired Class Of Vehicle
- Upload Documents
- Appointments (Slot Booking)
- Verify Pay Status
You can get your driving license made very easily by following these steps.
Note: – Now that you have come to know the complete process of making driving license online, I hope you will not pay more money to brokers and agents to make driving license. , Driving License Application , Driving License Application , Driving License Application , Driving License Application , Driving License Application , vahan parivahan login , vahan parivahan login , vahan parivahan login , vahan parivahan login ,
Note: – In the same way, we first give information about new or old government schemes launched by the central government and state government through our website Allsarkariexams.com , so do not forget to follow our website.
Whenever you liked this article it Like and share please go ahead.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
- हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र क्या है ,कैसे बनाए ? ;Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana
- UP scholarship, UP scholarship status check 2020, @ scholarship.up.nic.in
- बिहार बोर्ड लेटेस्ट न्यूज़ 80% से कम काफी जांच तो BSEB का कटेगा तनखा , जल्द होगी करवाई
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-22: Apply For KVS Admissions @kvsangathan.nic.in
I beg to state that you sir I have face some problem on my dailly life due to my driving license so I want a license for my safty. therefore I requested you to please kindly grant application and give me a driving license forwhich I shall be deeply oblised to you.. yours faithfully.28-Apr-2016
Register yourself to sarathi.nic.in. Click on application form for driving license (DL) Fill up the form properly i.e. the applicant details, address details, class of vehicles and documents. Then click on submit and you will get a pop up on the screen saying that your application has been saved successfully.
I have requested the police department to find my license. Therefore, I request you to issue me a duplicate driving license as I have to travel to another city soon. I will make sure that history doesn’t repeat itself. I shall be very thankful to you.
Respected sir, My name is (name) S/O (Name), the resident of (Area and road name). Sir, this is to inform you of the security reason and also for our protection that I have lost my mobile phone and Sim card last night in the market.
Letter to Police Tips
The authority should be addressed properly.
The problem/ issue should be mentioned clearly and precisely.
The date, time, place of the occurrence should be mentioned, if any.
A request should be made for the required action to be taken.
Proper format should be followed.