k2 login, k2 challan login, https //k2.karnataka.gov.in login, namma k2 login, k2 karnataka login
Khajane 2 Login Portal – K2 Challan Generation & Status Checking links and other details can be checked online. Check K2 Login details from here. Complete information about Khajane 2 Login portal will be available to you in our article, please read our article carefully. Today, in our article, we will tell you to step by step what is the use of this portal and for what it is made, as well as we will tell you how you can check the trend generation and status on this portal. For more information about this read the article given below carefully.
This portal has been launched by the Government of Karnataka, which comes under the Department of Treasury. This portal is used only by the government employees of the state, under which financial services are also provided. On this portal, you can log in with the link of the official website, about which full explanation is given in our article. You must have your registration to log in to this portal, only then you can use this portal.
All the employees who work in the government department, only they can log in by visiting this portal. After registering on this portal, you are given an ID and password and through that, you can log in. The ID you get after registering, you can use till you retire. Many services are provided to you on this portal, about which we will provide you complete information in our article. This portal is connected to all the treasury offices of the state, through which all the financial services are provided.
Benefits of Khajane 2 Login Portal
Some of the advantages of this portal are as follows:-
- ✔️ Through this portal, you can get information about all Treasury Offices.
- ✔️ There are many finance-related services available to you.
- ✔️ Ever since the government has launched this online portal, there has been a lot of time-saving.
- ✔️ Only employees working in government departments can use this portal.
- ✔️ The ID you get through registration, you can use till retirement.
Objective of Khajane 2 Login Portal
The main objectives of this portal are as follows:-
- ✔️ In today’s time, all the work has started being done online, so the government created this portal to make the work easier.
- ✔️ After the launch of this portal, you do not have to go to the government offices to get any information.
- ✔️All treasury offices are connected in this online portal.
- ✔️ This portal has been launched to make the work of those who are working in the government department easier, as this makes all the information available to you in a single portal.
How to login into Khajane 2 Portal?
- ✔️ To log in, you have to first go to the official website.
- ✔️ Whose link is:- https://khajane2.karnataka.gov.in/
- ✔️ Then on the home page, you have to choose one option between DMS and IFMS according to your need.
- ✔️ After that, a form will open in front of you, in which you have to fill in your username, password, and captcha code.
- ✔️ After filling, you have to select your language, either English or Kannada.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on Sign In.
- ✔️ After that, you can get all your details.
How to generate challan in Khajane 2 Login Portal?
- ✔️ To generate the challan you have to first go to the online portal.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on the option of “Generate Challan” on the home page.
- ✔️ After clicking, the form will open on the next page.
- ✔️In the form, you have to fill in your name, email, mobile number, address, district, department
- ✔️ type, department category, DDO office, DDO code, purpose, head of the account, specific ID and amount, etc.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on submit and now check the details once again and click on confirm.
- ✔️ After that, a message will appear on your screen and your challan will be generated.
- ✔️ If you want, you can also take out its print copy for the future.
How to check Verify Challan Payment Status in Khajane 2 Login Portal?
- ✔️ For this, you have to first go to the official website of Khajane 2.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on the option of “Verify Challan Payment Status” on the home page.
- ✔️ After clicking on the next page, you will have to fill in your reference number and captcha code.
- ✔️ After filling and clicking on submit, all the details about your challan will be opened.
How to check online Compliant Status in Khajane 2 Login Portal?
- ✔️ To check this status, you have to click on the online portal link, which will be available to you in our article.
- ✔️ After that, you have to click on “Helpdesk” on the home page.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on “Check Incident Status” on the next page.
- ✔️ After clicking, enter your ticket number and click on search.
- ✔️ Your complaint status will open on your screen.
to search Challan online in Khajane 2 Login Portal?
- ✔️ To search the challan, first, open the official website.
- ✔️ Then click on the option of “Search Challan” given on the home page.
- ✔️ On the next page, you have to enter the Challan Reference Number, Bank Reference Number, and Captcha Code.
- ✔️ After filling, click on search and all your details will be opened.
How to reset password in Khajane 2 Login Portal?
- ✔️ To reset the password, you have to visit the official website.
- ✔️ After that, you have to click on ‘IFMS Login‘ given on the home page.
- ✔️ Then you have to select the option of “Forget Password“.
- ✔️ After selecting, enter your KGID and mobile number.
- ✔️ Then you have to fill it and click on ‘Generate OTP‘ given below.
- ✔️ After clicking, OTP will come on your phone number, you will have to verify it.
- ✔️ After verifying, you have to enter your new password.
- ✔️ Your password will be reset as soon as you enter your new password.
Hope you have become available about Khajane 2 Login Portal, if you want to ask anything about it, then you can message us in the comment section and we will definitely give your reply soon.
k2 challan login , k2 challan login , k2 challan login , https //k2.karnataka.gov.in login , https //k2.karnataka.gov.in login , https //k2.karnataka.gov.in login , https //k2.karnataka.gov.in login
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट allsarkariexams.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
- pmkisan.gov.in Status, Registration, Beneficiary list – PM Kisan Status
- WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Admit Card 2021 Download Hall Ticket, Now
- Bihar Board Sarkari Result Class 10th 2021 will Declare today –
- namma k2 login , namma k2 login , namma k2 login , namma k2 login biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in ,
Step 1: Login to Khajane II Application: Applicant will Login to the application using his/her credentials. Step 2. Applicant should navigate to the below path to fill the Procurement Form. Step 3: The applicant needs to fill the Procurement Form and then submit it to the Supervisor.
Step – 1 – Visit https://khajane2.Karnataka.gov.in and click on the option Enter. Step – 2 – Now select the option of Transactions from Challan. Step – 3 – Now, click on the option of Generate Challan, Step – 4 – Select the option of Remitter for which the date will automatically come up.
Khajane II is an Integrated Financial Management system of Government of Karnataka, implemented with the aim of managing comprehensively the financial business of the Government.
How to Verify Challan Payment Status?
Open the official Khajane II portal.
Click on “Verify Challan Payment Status” icon shown on the homepage.
Now, enter the reference no and captcha code to get e payment details.
How to access DDO Bill Status Report? ROLE: DDO
DDO has to login into Khajane 2 system.
He has to click on Bill Preparation & Submission path.
DDO has to select the type of report.
He has to select the from date – to date for period of report required.
He has to select apply button to load selected report.