|| Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal, Seva Sindhu Seva Sindhu Plus, csc near me, Seva Sindu Registration Process , service plus ||
|| tnpsc group 4, tnpds login, TNPDS Smart Ration Card apply online, Tamilnadu smart card, tnpds.gov.in smart card, tnpsc group 4 Tamil Nadu Smart Card, Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card, Tamil Nadu ration card, Tamil Nadu Ration Card Status, Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card Apply Online, tnpsc group 4 |
TNPDS Smart Ration Card : the government digital ration card process has went begun, TNPDS Smart Ration Card applications are also going through the line. Today we will tell you the procedure of how to apply for Smart Ration Card Online in the state of Tamil Nadu, as well as we will also give you information about how to watch Smart Ration Card Status Online.
If you are also a ration cardholder in the state of Tamil Nadu, then read this article till the end so that you can get information about tnpsc group 4 Smart Ration card.
TAMIL NADU DIGITAL RATION CARD, SMART RATION CARD TAMIL NADU
Four types of digital ration cards are provided to the residents of the state by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The types of ration cards offered in Tamil Nadu are given below.
Fair Price Shops (FPS) under rice and other commodities Light Green Card are issued.
- White ration card: – Under this ration card 3 KG sugar is made available from the prescribed quota.
- No Commodity Card: – Those who do not have the right to take at Oteedi the PDS they are not releasing any Commodity card.
- Kha 4. Khaki card: – This card is given to such police personnel whose rank is an inspector or above.
CORONAVIRUS WILL GET BENEFIT IN A CRISIS.
In an epidemic like Coronavirus, the state government is working at its own level. Many state governments have given a lot of benefits to the ration card holders under the Karona virus. Meanwhile, the Tamil Nadu government has also decided to provide financial and other benefits to the poor ration card holders of Tamil Nadu in view of the coronavirus crisis.
It has been decided by the Government of Tamil Nadu to give ration cardholders ₹ 1000 to their bank account for each family through direct benefit transfer and these ration cardholders for free ration such as sugar, oil, rice, flour It has also been decided to give etc.
Note: – To take all these benefits, you have to convert your ration card to Digital ration card (tnpds Smart Ration card). Next, we will tell you the process of how to apply for Digital ration card (Smart Ration Card Application Process).
tabTAMIL NADU DIGITAL RATION CARD OBJECTIVES
The government has the following objectives behind digitalizing ration cards in Tamil Nadu
To ban fraudulent and fraudulent ration cards.
To get complete information about the residence of the ration card holder
Eliminate the overhead cost of paper
ration cards to stop the printing and distribution costs.
With the ration card going digital, the details of the ration card can be easily viewed online.
Tamil Nadu’s ration cardholders will now be able to apply online only for making ration cards, this process will be easy.
Tnpds Smart Ration Card will be transparent in the process of getting a ration card distribution being implemented which will reduce cases of forgery and fraud.
TNPDS SMART RATION CARD REQUIRED DOCUMENT
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Recently taken a family photo
- Bank passbook
- Caste / Category certificate
- income certificate
- electricity bill
TNPDS SMART RATION CARD TAMIL NADU TRACK IMPORT LINKale lagana
|State names||Link to Check (Online Portal)|
|Andaman – Nicobar||↗️Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh||↗️Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||↗️Click Here|
|Dadra – Nagar Haveli||↗️Click Here|
|Daman – Diu||↗️Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||↗️Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||↗️Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||↗️Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||↗️Click Here|
|West Bengal||↗️Click Here|
HOW TO APPLY for TNPDS SMART RATION CARD?
If you Nadu Ration card Apply You have to if you want to Online and Offline both options exist online application you can from the official website and offline Smart ration card application to receive transfer of ration cards to Will happen.
TNPDS SMART RATION CARD ONLINE APPLY
The process of applying for a digital ration card through an online medium is quite simple. To apply online, follow the procedure given below carefully.
- Firstly go to the official website of Tamil Nadu TNPDS https://www.tnpds.gov.in/home.xhtml, click here to go to https://www.tnpds.gov.in/home.xhtml
- Tnpsc Group website https://www.tnpds.gov.in/home.xhtml the Home Page on the top Smart Card Application Service will see the option in which the first option Smart card application you must click on. As shown here.
Smart Card Application Service, Tamil Nadu Ration Card
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application click option only before an Application New Smart Card Form will come openly, Form Application Smart Card New to Phil you Tamil Nadu Smart Card will be able to apply for. The Smart Card New Application Form will open in some way as we have shown you below. 4
New Smart Card Application Form
- Here you have to enter all the information asked in the form.
- You have to upload all the related documents and you will also have to upload your photo here.
- The details of all the family members have to accept the details of the gas connection and declaration form etc.
- Now you have to click on the Submit button.
- as you Submit click on the button of your application TNPDS New Smart Ration Card will be.
Note: –After submitting the application, you will see an Application Reference Number here, keep it recorded, because of this number, you will be able to check your TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status in the future.
To apply TNPDS Smart Ration Card Offline, you will have to apply from the ration card shop.
- First of all visit the concerned ration card shop.
- and ask the ration shopkeeper for the form for the smart ration card application.
- Fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents.
- Submit the filled form and all related documents to the concerned department.
- After submission of the form, you will get an application number, or it is also called an application slip, keep safe with you to check the status of the application in the future.
TNPDS SMART RATION CARD THREW TNPDS APP
You can download Tamil Nadu Tnpds App Mobile Application in Android phone from Google Play Store and Apple phone in iOS Apple Store, through this Tnpds App you can also apply to make a new ration card.
tnpds App download tnpsc group 4 , tnpsc
- For Android Users, Click here to Download
- For IOS Users, Click Here To Download
HOW TO VIEW TNPDS NFSA REPORTS?
If you want to see NFSA report under Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card , then for this you have to carefully follow the procedure given below.
- First Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System , TNPDS to visit the official website.
- TNPDS visit the website itself in front of the Home Page Frank will come.
- On the home page you will see a link to NFSA Reports at the top , as you can see here.
TNPDS NFSA Reports
- NFSA Reports will come to open a new page just before you click on the option, where you at will see the name of the 38 districts and all the beneficiaries will see their information . As can be seen here.
tnpds nsfa reports district wise
- Now you have to click on your district, then you will click on the name of your taluka, after clicking on the name of taluka, you will get a list of beneficiary and you will be able to see the complete information. As seen below here
tnpds ration card list
TAMIL NADU NFSA REPORTS DISTRICT WISE CHECK 2021
|Title||TNPDS Smart Ration Card|
|Category||TN Govt. Scheme|
|Scheme||Smart Family Card Scheme|
|Concerned Department||Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official TNPDS portal||tnpds.gov.in|
On clicking the option of Smart card application status, a new page will open in front of you, which will be something like this.
Tamil Nadu ration card
- Here you have to enter the reference number first.
After entering the reference number, you have to click on the submit button.
- As soon as you click on the button of Submit, the information about TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application Status will come in front of you.
TNPDS SMART RATION CARD COMPLAINT REGISTRATION PROCESS
If you want to register any type of Ration Card-related Complaint, then its option is also given on the TNPDS website. Follow the procedure given below to get TNPDS Smart Ration Card Compliant Registration.
- First of all, visit the TNPDS official website.
- Home Page on “Register a Complaint” on the option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, where you will have to write related information and what is the problem in 5000 characters. The compliant page will be as we have shown below. 4
TNPDS Smart Ration Card
After entering the type and implant of your implant, you have to click on the submit button.
As soon as you submit, you will get to see a reference number here and keep it safe for future.
Due to this number, you will also be able to check the status of your application in future.
TNPDS SMART RATION CARD HELP DESK CONTACT NUMBER
If you have any kind of problem related to the Smart Ration Card or you want some kind of information, then you can call the official number of the Tamil Nadu Help Desk.
For any questions related to smart cards, you can contact 1967 or 1800-425-5901. Please send the code from your registered mobile number to 9773904050. Short Code Description:
Helpline Number- 1967 or 18004255901
Email Id- [email protected]
PDS <space> 101 – Item Description at Fair Price Store
PDS <space> 102 – Fair Price Outlet (opened / closed)
PDS <space> 107 – For complaint of payment amount
TNPDS SMART RATION CARD CORRECTION PROCESS
- First you have to go to its official website to make smart ration card changes , click here to go to the official website . 4
- Select the option according to the changes you want to make in the right side on the home page
Change of address
Changes in Head of Family
Family member removal
- Select any changes you want to make and a new page will open in front of you, in this you will have to enter your registered mobile number and enter the captcha code.
- According to the changes you want to make on the submit, you have to select and enter the information that will open on this screen.
- Now the form for the change in ration card will open in front of you, you will have to fill all the information considered in it carefully.
करेंगे You will upload all the required documents (if necessary)
- Once all the information is correct, you have to click on the submit button.
Note: – After clicking on the submit button, your TNPDS Smart Ration Card Correction is applied and you have to wait for some time after a few days your ration card improves in your mind.
TNPDS SMART RATION CARD CORRECTION STATUS CHECK
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Ration Card .
- As soon as you go to the website, you will see an option of Card Related Service Request Status .
- Click on the option of Card Related Service Request Status and you have to enter and submit the reference number you have received.
- As soon as you enter the given reference number, your correction status comes in front of you.
Check Card Related Service Request Status tnpsc group 4
To check the card related service request status, you need to open the official website
On home page select “card related service request status” option as per the change you want to make available in the right-hand side
Enter the reference number and select submit option
The status will display on the computer screen
Procedure to Apply For Duplicate Electronic Family Card
First of all, you have to go to the official website of the department of food supply and consumer protection government of Tamil Nadu
A home page will be open in front of you
On the home page, you have to click on apply for duplicate electronic family card
After that, you need to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code
Now a form will be open in front of you
You have to enter all the required details in this form and attach all the necessary document
Now you need to click on submit
In this way, you can apply for duplicate electronic family card
FAQ TNPDS SMART RATION CARD
Q 1. IS IT NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR A DIGITAL RATION CARD?
“Yes” is being promoted as digitization giving so does the state government and central government emphasis on digital ration cards. Even the “One Nation One Ration Card Scheme” is being promoted by the government, so the sooner you make your smart ration card, the better it is for you.
Q 2. IS THERE ANY CHARGE FOR APPLYING FOR A SMART RATION CARD?
“No” If you apply for a smart card online with the help of TNPDS in Tamil Nadu, then you do not have to pay any kind of charge.
Q 3. HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR A SMART RATION CARD?
If you want to apply online to make a smart card, then we should explain the procedure in detail in the above article.
First of all, visit the official website of TNPDS.
On the home page of the website, you will see the link for Applications for new smart ration card , click on it and fill the application form.
After filling the application form, you have to submit and as soon as you submit your application for the smart ration card is online.
Q 4. HOW TO CHECK SMART RATION CARD APPLICATION STATUS?
To check Smart Ration Card application status, you will have to visit more tnpsc website and here you will see the link for Status for Smart Ration Card, by clicking on it you will be able to get the status information. By the way, information about how to check the status of the Smart Ration Card application, we have given you in detail in the above article.
Q 5. WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR MAKING TNPDS SMART RATION CARDS?
The following are the documents required to make a smart ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Recent Size Photography Pass
- ank passbook
- Caste/Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill
Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal , Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal , Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal , Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal , Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal, Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal , Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal , Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal , csc near me , csc near me , csc near me, csc near me , csc near me , csc near me , csc near me , csc near me , csc near me , csc near me , csc near me , csc near me , csc near me , csc near me, Seva Sindu Registration Process , Seva Sindu Registration Process, Seva Sindu Registration Process , Seva Sindu Registration Process , Seva Sindu Registration Process , Seva Sindu Registration Process , Seva Sindu Registration Process , Seva Sindu Registration Process , service plus , service plus , service plus , service plus, service plus , service plus , service plus , service plus , service plus , service plus
Note: – In today’s article, you got almost all the information related to Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card, tnpsc Smart Ration Card.
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट allsarkariexams.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
To register in Seva Sindhu, first, you need to go to https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/. Then you will find an option for Departments and Services on the home page and you have to click on it. After clicking, you have to fill in your details on the next page
Navigate to Seva Sindhu Portal of Karnataka @sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in. Click on the link that says “Covid-19: Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states / अन्य भारतीय राज्यों से कर्नाटक की यात्रा के लिए यहां आवेदन करें
Please call Seva Sindhu helpline number 080-4455 4455/080-22636800 for Assistance.
Seva Sindhu is the common citizen service portal/facility of Government of Karnataka to provide government related services and other information in one place