pm kisan beneficiary status, pm kisan beneficiary, beneficiary status pm kisan, know beneficiary status pm kisan, beneficiary list pm kisan
PM Kisan Status Check 2021 9th Installment Status can be checked now. Get PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Status for 9th Kist now. PM-KISAN Status 2021 for 9th installment, 9th installment dates, how to check the Kist status and much more is discussed on this page.
The Government of India is going to release the 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Each the first 7 installments, beneficiaries will get Rs. 2000 in their account. PM Modi will release the installment on 9th August 2021, Friday by Video conferencing. There are around 9.5 Crore farmers who will be benefited from PM Kisan 9th Installment. Over 19000 Crore INR will be transferred to the accounts of farmers across the nation.
PM Modi has also decided to interact with farmers online while PM Kisan 9th Installment is being deposited to their account. This is going to be the highest amount ever paid in a single day under any government scheme. So the beneficiary who wants to check PM Kisan 9th Installment Status 2021 will be getting all details today.
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
This will be the first time when eastern states will also get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers in West Bengal State will get their first installment today. If you want to check PM Kisan installment status then you need to read the process given below.
PM Kisan 9th Installment 2021 Status
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Scheme Launched in||Feb 2019|
|Total Money release till date||75000 Cr INR|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000|
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Once registered for PM-KISAN yojana, the farmer gets Rs. 2000 installment deposited directly to their account. Till now, Over 1.15 Lakh Crore ruppes are already deposited to accounts of over 9 crore farmers.
List of Beneficiary UTs and States of PM Kisan Yojana
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
PM Kisan Status makes you aware about whether your installment of rupees 2000 has reached to your account or not. It also lets you know the application status and if you installment in not being credited, then the error can also be checked in the status itself.
PMKSY 9th installment was released and amount was added to the account of beneficiaries as per schedule. PM Modi addressed the nation live and revealed the 9th installment. You must check if your name is available in the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana. If you are not in the beneficiary list then your account will not be credited with the next installment.
How to check PM Kisan Status – 9th Installment
- ✔️ PM Kisan Yojana Kist can be checked from the official website of this scheme. To help the
- ✔️ beneficiaries, we have decided to list down the step-by-step process to check the PM Kisam 9th installment status.
- ✔️ Beneficiaries need to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to check the status of 9th installment.
- ✔️ From the homepage of the website, check “Farmers Corner” link in the menu bar and click on that.
- ✔️ You will get an option for “Beneficiary List”. Click on that link and a new page will be opened.
- ✔️Now select the information given in the dropdown menus of the website.
- ✔️ Select your State, District, Tehsil, Block and village name. Once done with this, click on the Get Report link.
- ✔️ A list will be opened for all beneficiaries in your area. Search for your name and PM Kisan status in the list.
How to check PM Kisan Application status 2021
- ✔️ If you have applied for the PMKSNY and you want to check your application status then you can follow these steps.
- ✔️ Go to the official website and click on the Farmer Corner link.
- ✔️ Now click on the Beneficiary status link and wait for the page to load.
- ✔️ Now enter your Aadhar Number or Mobile Number in the asked section.
- ✔️ Click on the Check Status button and your PM Kisan Application status will be displayed on the screen.
- ✔️ If you are having trouble accessing anything or your PM Kisan 9th installment is not crediting, you can contact the support helpline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why My PM Kisan Application was rejected?
There are be multiple reasons for the rejection of an application like not being eligible, incomplete details, fake documents, wrong information etc.
Q. Why my name is not in the Beneficiary list?
This can be due to many reasons. One of the strongest reasons can be the late registration. You may have registered when the beneficiary list was already created. So your name could not be added in that list. If you have registered successfully, your name will be available in the next beneficiary list for sure.
Q. I don’t have land on my name, Can I still apply for this scheme?
No, even if the land in on your father/brother/ mother/ any other relative’s name, you can not apply for PMKSNY. Only the land owner can apply for this scheme.
Q. I am a big farmer, can I apply for this scheme?
No, Only the small and marginal farmers can be part of this scheme. If you possess more than 2 hectares of the land, you can not apply for this scheme.
know beneficiary status pm , know beneficiary status pm , know beneficiary status pm , know beneficiary status pm
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट allsarkariexams.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
- https://youtu.be/n5unlUOC0jA , https://youtu.be/kfi0VKpj8fk , https://youtu.be/mBVHg_-jl6A
- https://youtu.be/rBBEcFyB04E , https://youtu.be/49SGkBriiUk
- PM Kisan Yojana Status pmkisan.gov.in beneficiary list, registration
- [new] Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22: Apply For KVS Admissions @kvsangathan.nic.i
It might be some glitch in the website. Try again later and you will get PM Kisan beneficiary List 2021 for the 9th Installment latest.
Yes, it shows up beneficiary list for all the Kist till now prepared by the authorities. But 9th Kist will be shown tomorrow on August 9 after 12:30 noon.
Shri Narendra Modi was sworn-in as India’s Prime Minister on 30th May 2019, marking the start of his second term in office. The first ever Prime Minister to be born after Independence, Shri Modi has previously served as the Prime Minister of India from 2014 to 2019.
Ans: Any grievances can be sent to Hon’ble Prime Minister / PMO using the interactive page link “Write to the Prime Minister” available on the PMO’s website : https://www.pmindia.gov.in/ -> Interact with Hon’ble Prime Minister(from drop down menu) ->Write to the Prime Minister.
Write to the Prime Minister
The President of India.
The Cabinet Secretariat.
Press Information Bureau.
Just Climate Action India @ cop21. An Initiative of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
GOI Web Directory.