|| pm kisan online registration | pm kishan yojana apply | pradhanamntri Kisan samman nidhi yojana | pm kisan correction | pm kisan status check | pmkisan.gov.in status check | Apply online for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana pmkisan.gov.in | pmkisan | pm kisan online application ||
The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the largest scheme for farmers in the country so far, under which the small and marginal farmers are being given ₹ 6000 per year by the government, this amount will be given to the farmers in three equal installments i.e. Three installments of Rs 2-2 thousand will be given.
All the farmers of the country are covered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and if you are also a farmer then you can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. “Happily, PM Kisan’s application is now available online, online application Can also be done.
PM KISAN ONLINE REGISTRATION
Earlier, the application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana/pm Kisan was done with the help of an offline nodal agency or by Lekhpal but currently, a new option was added on the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme pmkisan.gov.in Due to which farmers can get themselves registered or through Vasudha Center.
|Pm Kisan Online Registration And Correction||Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Correction Online Start|
|KCC, Kisan credit card Yojana, pm Kisan KCC scheme||Pm KCC Online Apply|
PRADHAN MANTRI KISAN ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS 2021
You can apply online for pm Kisan by yourself, whose process we are telling you here
- ✔️ First of all, you have to go to the official website of pm Kisan pmkisan.gov.in, ( click here to go)
- ✔️ In the section of the menu on the website, you will see an option of Farmers Corner.
- ✔️ You have to click on the option of Farmer’s corner under which you will see an option of new Pm Kisan registration. As shown here below.
- ✔️ As soon as you select the option with the new registration, first you have to enter the Aadhaar card number of the farmer whose you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- ✔️ If the details of the farmer are registered under PM Kisan, then you will see the information there, in case the details are not registered, you will be told to make a new application.
- ✔️ You have to click on apply now.
- ✔️ As soon as you click on the new application, a form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill in the farmer’s personal information, bank account information such as the bank’s mobile number, and information about the land along with the Bank Ac Number and IFSC Code.
- ✔️ As soon as you fill in all the information online, you will have to submit this application.
- ✔️ As you have submitted your application for PM Kisan Yojana, and after a few days you will be able to check the status of your application also with your Aadhar card number.
- ✔️ If All is well, then when the next installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is sent, the first installment of ₹ 2000 will be sent to your account, its status can also be checked online.
NOTE: – IF YOU ARE FACING ANY PROBLEM IN PM KISAN ONLINE REGISTRATION, THEN YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THE VIDEO GIVEN BELOW.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Online Correction Start, पीएम किसान सभी संशोधन करे । Name, Ac, Full Update
PM KISAN STATUS CHECK
If you have previously applied for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or have just done it, you can check the status of your application, the status of your payment, is there an error in your application or it is all right online.
Pm Kisan online status check
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, all the above information has to be followed to know the details.
- ✔️ Didn’t get Pm Kisan’s money, what was the reason, how will you get installment money?
- ✔️ Pm Kisan SammanNidhi Yojana: Did you get the second installment of PM Kisan Yojana sent to 2.1 crore farmers?
- ✔️ Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Pm Kisan portal launched to give direct benefit to farmers, will be able to see their name.
step to check pm Kisan status
- ✔️ First of all, go to the official website of Pm Kisan pmkisan.gov.in, click here to go.
- ✔️ pmkisan.gov.in under the menu section you will see an option of Farmer’s corner.
- ✔️ In the farmer’s corner, you get an option of pm Kisan beneficiary status.
- ✔️ You have to select the option with beneficiary status, now you can check the status from here either through the Aadhaar number or account number and also with a mobile number.
- ✔️ Enter whichever of these three you have and click on the button with Getdata.
Note: – Now all the information of the application, the payment information sent by the central government, and if any information is wrong, will be shown in front of you.
IF ANY INFORMATION IS WRONG ON CHECKING THE STATUS THEN HOW TO CORRECT IT.
HOW TO PM KISAN CORRECTION
If you check your status as mentioned above and any of your information is wrong in this, then there are some measures to correct it, which we are telling you below.
If your name is wrong only, your name is different pm kisan application and in Aadhaar card, then you can improve it online. If there is any other mistake than the name, you can get it rectified by contacting your Lekhpal or by contacting the agriculture office or even the nodal officer.
|Pm Kisan List Update On Pm Kisan Portal||pm kisan sammannidhi List|
|Kisan Karj Mafi List Online 2021, किसान कर्ज माफी योजना 2021||30 नवंबर तक किसान कर ले यह काम , वरना नहीं मिलेंगे ₹6000 । Pm Kisan Last Date|
PM KISAN NAME UPDATE
If the name is different in your Pm Kisan Application and Aadhaar card, then you can update it online, let’s know its process.
PM KISAN NAME UPDATE STEP
- ✔️ First of all, go to the official website of Pm kisan pmkisan.gov.in
- ✔️ Select the option of Farmers Corner under Menu select the option with Edit Aadhaar Details.
- ✔️ You have to enter your Aadhaar number here, along with this you will have to submit the given captcha code. As shown below.
- ✔️ Clicking on the search button, your details appear in front of you, now you once again check that both your name is visible in the Aadhaar card and the name shown here is correct or not
- ✔️ If both are different then you will keep your name as per your Aadhaar card, click on the option to edit.
- ✔️ On clicking Edit, you will see a new option to enter the name in which you will have to give your same name and spelling which is present in your Aadhaar card.
- ✔️ After entering the name, you have to click on the update button, as you update your name will be updated in pm kisan application too.
Note: – If you are having problems in updating PM Kisan Names or anything, then you can watch the video given below. , pm kishan yojana apply , pm kishan yojana apply , pm kishan yojana apply , pm kishan yojana apply , pradhanamntri samman nidhi yojana , pradhanamntri samman nidhi yojana , pradhanamntri samman nidhi yojana
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट Allsarkariexams.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by vicky kumar
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
Ans: the procedure is quite simple, you need to visit official website pmkisan.gov.in or download PMKISAN App, from there click on PM Kisan Status Check Link and fill the required information, you will successfully be able to check your status.
Ans: the links section of this page helps everyone to know pmkisan.gov.in registration status.
It will be deposited after couple of months will pass.
There are no particular dates of renewal. You need to keep a check on regular basis.
It was launched by prime minister Narendra Modi-led’s government. Under the PMKisan Yojana, income support of Rs 6000 per annum is provided to all eligible farmer families across the country in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each every four months. The scheme defines family as husband, wife, and minor children pmkisan.nic.in