|| Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme | Kusum Yojana Online Application Form | Solar Pump Distribution Scheme | Kisan Urja Utthan Suraksha Maha Abhiyan | Apply online for Kusum Yojana How to avail Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme KUSUM YOJANA | KUSUM SOLAR YOJANA | kusum yojana in hindi | kusum yojana online apply | Kisan urja suraksha utthaan maha abhiyan KUSUM || Pm Kusum Yojana Apply
The Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme has been started by the government under which solar energy power pumps will be distributed by the government to the people belonging to the farming class. Let us know about the Kusum scheme.
Kusum Yojana has been started by the government for the farmers, under this, the diesel-powered machines that the farmers have for irrigation will be converted into solar-powered machines, under this scheme, the farmers will get solar power plants i.e. Provision of solar panels has been made.
Note: – The major objective of the government behind bringing the Kusum scheme is that the government wants to run 30 million diesel-powered pumps in the country with solar energy by 2022, which will reduce the consumption of diesel and electricity and use solar energy. solar panels can be promoted to protect the source of energy.
READ THIS POST IN HINDI
KUSUM YOJANA | KUSUM SOLAR PUMP DISTRIBUTION SCHEME | KUSUM YOJANA
To get complete information about Solar Pump Distribution Scheme, you will have to read this post till the end, in this we will give you all the information related to the scheme. What are the criteria of the government for eligibility under this scheme, how the government will distribute solar pumps?
|Also read , apply10%, get Solar Plant. The government will give subsidy to PM Modi’s new scheme|
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE KUSUM SCHEME.
In the first phase of the Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme, the government will convert 17.5 lakh diesel-powered irrigation pumps into solar-powered pumps.
Farmers will be given double benefits under this scheme.
Under the Kusum scheme, farmers will be able to use electricity for irrigation and sell the remaining electricity to Grid and earn from it.
28000 MW additional power will be generated from Kusum Yojana.
An allocation of Rs. 50 thousand crores have been made by the government for the Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme. Under the Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme, the government has set a target of converting 17.5 lakh diesel pumps and three crore farming pumps into solar-powered pumps in the coming 10 years, the Kusum scheme is a long-term government Is one of the ambitious plans.
KUSUM YOJANA 2022 APPLY
The government will give the most benefit from the Kusum scheme to the farmers, under this, the farmers will plant Kusum plant on their barren land, with the help of the electricity generated from it, they will do irrigation work and at the same time they will be able to earn money by selling the power generated to the grid i.e. Under it, the objective is to provide a double benefit to the farmers.
SOME SPECIAL FEATURES OF KUSUM YOJANA
- ✔️ The full name of Kusum Yojana is Kisan Energy Security and Upliftment Campaign.
- ✔️ Under Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme, the government will give three crore pumps under the country with bravery.
- ✔️ Whatever the cost comes under this scheme, farmers have to pay only 10% of that amount.
- ✔️ By 2022, 3 crore pumps in the country have been targeted to run with electricity instead of running with electricity or diesel.
|Also read, Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2022, farmers will get a solar water pump, this is how they can apply online.|
- ✔️ Both the state government and the central government will have an equal share in the expenditure on the Kusum scheme.
- ✔️ In the first phase of the Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme, 17.5 lakh diesel-powered irrigation pumps will be converted into solar-powered pumps.
- ✔️ Farmers will get a double benefit from the Kusum scheme which we have already explained to you above.
BENEFITS OF KUSUM YOJANA
There will be a lot of benefits to the farmers under the Kusum scheme which we are telling you in detail.
- ✔️ Farmers will not have the electricity or diesel they consume over-irrigation, there will be huge savings.
- ✔️ There will be a decrease in diesel-powered pumps and there will be an increase in solar-powered pumps due to which there will be proper irrigation.
- ✔️ With the introduction of Kusum Yojana, the poor farmer will also be able to irrigate fully in his farming, which will make his crop very good.
- ✔️ Earlier, due to lack of money, farmers were not able to irrigate properly using that much diesel, but this problem will also be overcome with the introduction of the Kusum scheme.
- ✔️ With the introduction of the Kusum solar pump scheme, diesel consumption will be reduced and the sources of diesel will also be safe for the coming generation.
- ✔️ y generating excessive electricity, farmers will be able to sell it to the grid and earn more than that.
ONLINE APPLICATION, REGISTRATION FORM FOR KUSUM YOJANA. KUSUM YOJANA APPLY ONLINE, REGISTRATION FORM
To take advantage of Kusum Yojana, first of all, you have to get information about the guideline of Kusum Yojana, the process of online application is also associated with this guideline. Here below we are giving you the pdf file of the government-issued notification, which gives all the information about how you can take advantage of Kusum Yojana.
Kusum Guidelines Pdf Download
Pm Kusum Yojana Apply Online | PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR KUSUM YOJANA
- ✔️ First of all, you have to go to its official website, click here to go to the official website of Kusum Yojana.
- ✔️ Portal has to be login, use the reference number given on the portal to login.
- ✔️ As you login to the portal, an option appears in the name of Apply Online, you have to click on the application online button to apply for Kusum Solar Pump Scheme.
- ✔️ As you click on the Apply Online button, a registration page opens in front of you.
- ✔️ Now the Kusum Scheme registration page has opened in front of you as we have shown below.
- ✔️ Now you have to fill in all your information carefully and accurately in the registration form.
- ✔️ In this application form, you will also have to enter some of your personal information such as name mobile number, email id, etc.
- ✔️ As you fill the form completely, make sure that the information filled is completely correct or not. You must submit the form when the information is correct.
- ✔️ On submitting the form, a user ID password will be given on your mobile number, due to which you will log in and update some more information in the Kusum distribution scheme.
- ✔️ As you update all your information and finalize the application form, your application has been made for the Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme, see the PDF of the guidelines we have given above for more information.
PM KUSUM SOLAR PUMP SCHEME DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
If you also want to get a free solar pump under the Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme ( pmky) , then you should have the following documents for this.
- ♦️ Aadhaar Card
- ♦️ bank account passbook
- ♦️ Land Documents
- ♦️ mobile number
- ♦️ address proof
- ♦️ Passport size photo
KUSUM YOJANA 2022 HOW TO APPLY ONLINE?
Well, in the above article we have told you how to apply at the central level, but if you bill from the state of Rajasthan, then you can apply for it both online and offline.
HOW TO APPLY THE RAJASTHAN KUSUM SCHEME?
The interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to take solar pumps under Kusum Yojana ( pmky) , can apply for it both offline and online.
- ✔️ First you Rajasthan Kusum Yojana will be on the official website, Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Official Website to go on, click here.
- ✔️ As soon as you go to the Rajasthan Kusum Yojana official website, its home page in front of you will come in this way.
- ✔️ As soon as you go to the home page, you will see the option of registration here, click on the option of “Online Registration”.
- ✔️ As soon as you click on the option of Kusum Yojana online registration, the application form will come in front of you, in which you will be asked for your information such as name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc.
- ✔️ Kusum Yojana application form will open in some way as shown here below.
- ✔️ You have to fill all your information carefully in the form and click on submit button.
- ✔️ You can get a grant up to 90% by the state government, so you will be instructed to submit 10% of the cost to the department.
- ✔️ You will approve this instruction and forward the application.
- ✔️ As soon as your application is successful , a slip of the application is visible to you, download and print this slip safely with you . Due to this slip, you will be able to check the status of your application in the future.
- ✔️ After the application of Rajasthan Kusum Yojana , the company will install solar pump in your fields within a few days.
HOW TO VIEW THE LIST OF KUSUM SOLAR SCHEME APPLICATIONS?
If you have applied under Rajasthan Kusum Solar Scheme and if you are selected, you can also see the list of applications. How to see the list of applications, let’s know its process.
- ✔️ To see the names of the applicants selected under the Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme, you must first visit its official website.
- ✔️ Click here to go to Rajasthan Kusum Solar Pump Official Website . 4
- ✔️ As soon as you go to the website, you will get the option to see the “List of Registered Applicants for Kusum” click here. 4
- ✔️ As soon as you click on this option, the list of applicants selected under Rajasthan Kusum Yojana will open and you will be able to easily check the name in this list. The selected list will be as shown below.
PM KUSUM YOJANA HELPLINE NUMBER
Friends, in this article, we have given you all the information related to the Prime Minister Kusum Solar Pump Scheme, yet if you face any problem or you want to get any information, then below we are giving you the Kusum Yojana Helpline number on which You can get information by calling or register any complaint.
- ♦️ Kusum Yojana Contact Number :- 011-243600707, 011-24360404
- ♦️ Kusum Yojana Toll Free Number :- 18001803333
Not: – Now you know what is the Kusum scheme and how to apply for it, if you want to know more about the Kusum solar pump distribution scheme, you can ask through the comment to keep getting similar information. For this, you can also like and share this follow our blog post. , Pm Kusum Yojana Apply , Pm Kusum Yojana Apply , Pm Kusum Yojana Apply , kusum yojana in hindi , kusum yojana in hindi , kusum yojana in hindi , kusum yojana in hindi , kusum yojana in hindi , kusum yojana in hindi , Kusum Yojana Online Form
Note: – In the same way, we first give information about new or old government schemes launched by the central government and state government through our website sarkariyojnaa.com , so do not forget to follow our website.
Whenever you liked this article it Like and share please go ahead.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
PM Kusum Yojana Online Registration Form 2020 [Apply] The PM Kusum Yojana official website kusum. online is now not working. So, any person who wants assistance on PM Kusum Yojana can now contact at 011-2436-0707, 011-2436-0404 (Toll Free: 1800-180-3333) or visit the official website at mnre.gov.in.05-Apr-2021
Kisan Energy Security and Regeneration Maha Abhiyan that is Kusum, Which start for the farmer to establish solar pumps for irrigation. Through this scheme, the government provides 90% subsidy to solar pumps.
Government has announced to invest 1.4 Lakh Crore for PMKY.
To apply for this scheme applicants have to open the official website and follow some instructions.
Step 1: First, the farmers have to visit the official site of Kusum Yojana. Step 2: Now, you can log in with the reference number on the homepage of the portal. Step 3: After you have logged in to the portal, you can fill out the online application form to take the Kusum solar pump.15-Jan-2021
In India, monthly power consumption of an average household is 250 kWh. Therefor an average Indian house needs approximately 2.3 kW of solar system which is 7 solar panels each of 330 watts.18-Mar-2020