ssc cgl syllabus, reasoning syllabus for ssc cgl, history syllabus for ssc cgl, english syllabus for ssc cgl, ssc-cgl syllabus , ssc registration
SSC CGL Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern Hindi/Eng PDF Download links are here. Get the SSC CGL Syllabus 2021 from this page now. SSC CGL Syllabus 2021 is clearly explained in our article. All the candidates who have applied can prepare well for the exam by going through the syllabus. Along with this, we will also provide you complete information about the exam pattern. We hope that you will definitely read it carefully till the end.
The syllabus for the exam has been released for all the candidates who had applied for the post of CGL and you can get it by visiting the online website. Staff Selection Commission written exam for this post will be held from 13th to 24th August 2021. The application for this post was done online and the application was done from the given time to the specified time.
For Combined Graduate Level Post only Residents of India can apply and now written test will be conducted. By going through the syllabus you can prepare well for the written exam so please read it carefully. We hope that all of you will prepare hard for the exam because you will be selected only through the selection process.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2021
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission [SSC]|
|Post name||Combined Graduate Level [CGL]|
|Job location||In India|
|Exam date||13 – 24 Aug 2021|
|Syllabus date||Now Availble|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2021
Along with the syllabus, you should also be aware of the exam pattern for the post of CGL so that you can know what type of questions will come in the exam. Your exam pattern for this post is as follows:-
- ✔️ All questions in Tier-I and Tier-II exams will be of objective type.
- ✔️ There will also be negative marking as per 0.25 in Tier-I and Tier-II.
- ✔️ In the Tier-I exam, you will be given 100 questions of 200 marks and you will be given 60 minutes for the exam.
- ✔️ You will have to appear in 4 papers in Tier-II.
- ✔️ In the first paper, 100 questions will be given for 200 marks and the time will be 2 hours.
- ✔️ In the second paper, 200 questions will be given 200 marks and the time will be 2 hours.
- ✔️ The third paper will carry 100 questions of 200 marks and a time duration of 2 hours.
- ✔️ In the fourth examination, 100 questions and 200 marks will be given.
- ✔️ The tier-III exam will be held in pen and paper mode.
- ✔️ In this, you will be given 100 marks and 60 minutes.
- ✔️ You will be given 15 and 45 minutes for the Tier-IV exam.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|Sr.No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||25||50||60 min|
|4.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|Sr.No||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
(Finance & Economics)
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2021
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness|
|Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus 2021
|Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus 2021
tebale How to download online SSC CGL Syllabus 2021?
- ✔️ First of all click on the link to the official website of SSC.
- ✔️ Then on the home page search the option for Syllabus and click on it.
- ✔️ After clicking the result will open on the next page.
- ✔️ Save and download the result for the examination.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CGL Syllabus 2021 then message in the comment section and we will reply to you soon. For all the latest updates add our website to the bookmark.
reasoning syllabus for ssc cgl , reasoning syllabus for ssc cgl , reasoning syllabus for ssc cgl , reasoning syllabus for ssc cgl , english syllabus for ssc cgl , english syllabus for ssc cgl , english syllabus for ssc cgl ,m ssc-cgl syllabus , ssc-cgl syllabus , ssc-cgl syllabus , ssc-cgl syllabus , ssc-cgl syllabus , ssc registration , ssc registration , ssc registration , ssc registration , ssc registration , ssc cgl syllabus , ssc cgl syllabus , ssc cgl syllabus
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट allsarkariexams.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
- https://youtu.be/_k6Rw0CkgME , https://youtu.be/BPDJu0o2lvA , https://youtu.be/VNB8mc3axKY
- https://youtu.be/AApIF8dOGKw , https://youtu.be/D7cyb8Isgy8 , https://youtu.be/gPKWedU6oYI
- https://youtu.be/_pIs2Z_fZvM , https://youtu.be/8fnsM_YMML8
- pmkisan.gov.in Status, Registration, Beneficiary list – PM Kisan Status
- WBPSC WBCS Admit Card 2021 Hall Ticket, Exam Date Released
- Sarathi Parivahan licence Slot Booking at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CGL exam to recruit candidates into various organizations, departments, offices under the Government of India. It is a national level exam and recruitment to Group B and Group C posts in government departments is done through this exam.
The examination conducted during this shift is considered Easy to Moderate level of difficulty. Since there are four sections the question paper of SSC CGL is divided into, the difficulty level of all the four sections varied from Easy to Moderate difficulty level.
Yes, there is a huge scope for the 12th pass students in SSC (Staff Selection Board). They can get job in government sector at higher posts after clearing SSC entrance exam.
The SSC CGL salary varies from a minimum of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 (including perks), based on different posts after the 7th Pay Commission. … SSC CGL exam in India is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for ‘Grade B’ and ‘Grade C’ posts.
The top post of SSC CGL are:
Income tax inspector.
Assistant Enforcement Officer in ED.
ASO in MEA.
Sub inspector in CBI.
Assistant Audit Officer in CAG.