ugc net 2021 login , ugc net syllabus 2021 , ugc net syllabus mathematics , ugc net admit card , ugc net apply online
UGC NET Exam Date 2021 New Test Dates Released on the official website. UGC NET new exam dates can be checked from the official website. You will get complete information about UGC NET Exam Date 2021 in our article today. In our article, we will tell that what are the exam datugc net apply onlinees for this test. Along with this, complete information will also be made available to you about the new test dates. Apart from this, we will also provide you complete information about checking online exam dates in our article. So read our article carefully till the end and stay connected with us.
This exam is conducted every year by the National Testing Agency and a large number of students apply for it. After passing this exam, you can take admission to the university by selecting the course as per your wish. This exam will be conducted for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test in which you can pass only based on your marks. So start preparing for this exam from now.
Those who had applied for the NET exam will be held soon for which the admit card will also be issued online only. In this exam, you can pass only by your marks and for that, you have to prepare very hard. This exam will be conducted at the national level which is conducted only once a year. For more information about this, if you want, you can also check by visiting the official website.
UGC NET Test Date 2021
The exam date for this exam has been released and accordingly, the exam will be conducted. For this, the exam dates have been decided by the organization and we cannot change them as per our wish. This exam will be conducted in different states, information about which will be made available to you on your admit card.
This exam was earlier to be held on 06 – 11 October 2021 but due to some reason, its dates have been changed, about which complete information will be made available to you in our article.
UGC NET New Test Dates 2021
For those who had applied for this entrance test, their exam was scheduled to be held from 06 to 11 October but it has been postponed. For which new test dates have been issued and now this exam will be conducted on the same day.
The new exam dates for this test have been fixed by the organization on 6 – 8 and 17 -19 October 2021. Clear information about this exam will be provided to you on your admit card. In which you will be provided complete information about the time, timing, and venue of the examination.
Students may get the UGC NET Syllabus in its entirety via the website. Students will get a complete curriculum for their chosen courses through the internet if they so choose. Paper 1 of the UGC NET will be of a broad character and will be designed to evaluate the candidate’s research aptitude and teaching ability.
Paper 2 will be prepared following the core topics or areas of specialization that the applicant has chosen. 84 specialty topics are covered in total in Paper 2 of the exam.
Preparation Tips for UGC NET 2021
For students who want to do well in the UGC NET entrance exam, we have given the following preparatory tips:
- ✔️ On the website, you may get the entire curriculum and pattern for the UGC NET examination.
- ✔️Students may practice by working through the previous year’s question papers or sample papers.
- ✔️ Candidates may create notes in which they will jot down all of the essential information in one location.
- ✔️ Candidates should develop a study regimen that they can adhere to regularly and stick to it.
- ✔️ Using a study resource that experts have highly suggested, candidates should prepare for the UGC NET examination.
How to apply for UGC NET 2021
Step 1:✔️ Register for Online Registration using your own email address and mobile phone number, and make a note of the Application Number issued by the system.
Step 2: ✔️Fill out the Online Application Form and make a note of the Application Number that is produced by the system.
UGC NET Application form
Upload readable scanned pictures of:
- ✔️ A recent photograph, either color or black and white, with 80 percent of the face visible, including ears on a white background; and (ii) the candidate’s signature on a white backdrop (file size: 4kb to 30kb)
- ✔️ Pay the fee via the Payment Gateways or Payment Modes of the relevant banks or Paytm linked within the Online Application and retain a copy of the fee receipt as evidence of payment.
UGC NET 2021 Exam Pattern
- ✔️ There will be two papers in the examination. The questions on both exams will be of the objective type, multiple choice kind. There will be no intermission between papers this semester.
- ✔️ Only English and Hindi will be used as the language of instruction in the Question Paper.
- ✔️ The marks for each question are 02 (two) points each.
- ✔️ There are no negative points deducted for giving an erroneous answer.
UGC NET Important dates 2021
- ✔️Registration and submission of the application form may be made online until September 5.
- ✔️ The deadline for completing a successful transaction of the examination fee is September 6.
- ✔️ Corrections must be made to the application form’s specifics are as follows: From the 7th until September 12
- ✔️ Obtaining an admission card from the NTA website is as follows: The date will be published on the website later.
- ✔️ The test will take place from October6 to October 11, 2021.
- ✔️ The examination will take place at the following times: First shift is from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., and the second shift is from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have any questions related to UGC NET exam, please leave a comment in the box below.
UGC NET Selection Process 2021
UGC NET selection process begins with the release of official notification. The UGC NET notification is the first official document that gives information regarding the exam such as exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and others. The UGC NET selection process comprises various steps. Have a look at these steps below:
Step 1: Fill UGC NET application form
The UGC NET process begins with the release of the application form. Candidates need to register and fill the UGC NET application form online by visiting the official website of the exam. To fill the form, candidates have to pay an application fee.
Also Read: How to fill UGC NET application form 2021?
Step 2: Download the UGC NET admit card
After successful registrations, the NTA releases the UGC NET admit card around a week before the exam. Candidates can download the admit card by logging in to their registered accounts. Candidates need to carry the admit card to the exam centres on the day of the examination.
Also Read: How to download UGC NET admit card 2021?
Step 3: Appear for the UGC NET exam
Candidates who have registered for the UGC NET need to appear for the exam. The UGC NET is a computer-based test that consists of two papers – I and II. Both the papers contain objective-type questions that candidates need to complete in a duration of three hours.
|Download UGC NET Syllabus 2021- Click Here|
Step 4: Check UGC NET result
NTA declares UGC NET result on its official website as per the prescribed schedule. The result contains the roll number and status of candidates, that is, whether a candidate has qualified the exam for Assistant Professor/JRF or failed to pass the exam.
UGC NET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
National Testing Agency issues an advisory stating some guidelines for UGC NET aspirants. All candidates are recommended to read the advisory and instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully. Candidates can also go through the instructions given below for better clarity.
What to carry on exam day?
UGC NET 2021 is a computer-based test and candidates are given a pen/pencil and blank sheets for rough work. However, candidates are still advised to carry a pen/pencil to the exam centre to avoid any last-minute hassle.
What NOT to carry on exam day?
- ✔️ UGC NET aspirants are not allowed to carry any instrument, metallic item or electronic gadgets/devices to the exam hall. It may be noted that there might also not be any provision for the safekeeping of candidates’ valuables. Things that are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall include:
Any kind of paper/stationery/textual material (printed or written material)
Eatables and water (loose or packed)
- ✔️ Diabetic students are allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets, fruit and transparent water bottle to the exam hall. However, such candidates are not allowed to carry any packed food like chocolates, candy and sandwiches.
Documents that candidates need to carry at the UGC NET exam centre are:
- ✔️ Admit card: Candidates need to carry a clear printout (preferably coloured printout on A4 size paper) of the downloaded UGC NET admit card from NTA website
- ✔️ Passport size photo: Candidates need to carry one passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the application form) that is pasted on the attendance sheet at the exam centre
- ✔️ ID proof: Candidates need to carry a valid and original photo ID proof such as PAN card/driving license/voter ID card/passport/Aadhaar Card (with photograph)/e-Aadhaar/Ration Card to the test centre. The official website informs, “ID cards issued by schools/colleges/universities/coaching centres, Aadhar enrollment receipt without Aadhar number and photocopies or images stored in mobile phones etc is NOT accepted.”
- ✔️ PwD certificate: Candidates who wish to claim relaxation under PwD category must carry their PwD certificate issued by the competent authorityugc net 2021 login , ugc net 2021 login , ugc net 2021 login , ugc net 2021 login , ugc net 2021 login , ugc net 2021 login , ugc net syllabus 2021 , ugc net syllabus 2021 , ugc net syllabus 2021
ugc net syllabus mathematics , ugc net syllabus mathematics , ugc net syllabus mathematics , ugc net syllabus mathematics , ugc net syllabus mathematics , ugc net admit card , ugc net apply online , ugc net apply online
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट allsarkariexams.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
September 5, 2021
The last date to fill the application form of UGC NET was September 5, 2021 (today) at 11:50 PM. NTA has opened the UGC NET registration for both December 2020 and June 2021 cycles as both the cycles are merged together. The UGC NET exam will be conducted on October 6 to 8 and October 17 to 19, 2021.
UGC NET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates must have Master’s degree or equivalent from any recognized institute/ university. Age Limit: There will be no age limit for assistant professor. For JRF, candidates should not be more than 31 years as on 1st March 2021.
The UGC NET exam dates 2021 have been revised by the NTA. The exam will be held from October 6 to 8 and from October 17 to 19, 2021. Earlier, the UGC NET exam was set to be held from October 6 to 11, 2021.
Candidates must go through these steps to apply for UGC NET 2020:
Go to the official link. …
Click on ‘Apply for UGC NET 2020’.
Read generated instruction & click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online’ link.
Enter basic details like name, Email ID, Date of Birth (D.O.B), etc to register.
Q10. Can I apply for multiple subjects while filling the online application form of UGC NET 2021 Exam? Answer: A candidate can fill the application form in only one subject. You can choose out of subjects given in the Information Bulletin (ANNEXURE-III).