UP Shadi Anudan , शादी अनुदान उत्तर प्रदेश , शादी अनुदान लिस्ट 2022 , आवेदन की स्थिति 2022 UP , फॉर्म डाउनलोड पीडीऍफ़
By government daughters married to marry Grant Scheme (Shadi Anudan, marriage grant application) under which went the beginning of your marriage to the daughter Government to ₹ to 51000 ₹ 55000 INR can give financial assistance, ” Marriage grant scheme” This scheme is run by the state government , so this scheme has a different name in every state, you can take information according to your state, we will give you the marriage grant scheme run in Uttar Pradesh ( SHADI ANUDAN ) are going to give complete information about it. This scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and under this For the marriage of daughters of poor family, the government will give ₹ 51000.
In this article today we Uttar Pradesh marriage grant scheme are provided all the information related to the database, you will learn the state’s marriage grant scheme, what eligibility criteria and prerequisites for it, how to apply under the scheme and how much benefit is available under it. So, to get all this information, read this article carefully till the end.
Marriage Grant Scheme 2022?
“Marriage Grant Scheme” This scheme is run by the state government , so this scheme has a different name in every state, you can get information according to your state, we will give you the marriage grant scheme ( shadi) run in Uttar Pradesh. ANUDAN ) are going to give full information. This scheme has been launchedby the Government of Uttar Pradesh and under this the government will give ₹ 51000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families.
To Take Advantage Of This Scheme, The Government Has Put Some Terms And Conditions, Let’s Know About It.
To take advantage of the scheme, it is mandatory to follow these rules.
- ✔️ This scheme is for Uttar Pradesh , because of this, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh. You can check according to your state.
- ✔️ The annual income of the beneficiary under this scheme should not exceed ₹ 46800 for rural area and ₹ 56400 for urban area .
- ✔️ The applicant for the marriage grant scheme should be a person below the poverty line .
- ✔️ People of any caste can also take advantage of this scheme .
Pm Kisan FPO Yojana Pm Kisan Kcc Limit unemployment allowance online application Labour Registration Department
Documents required for marriage grant.
If you also want to apply online for marriage grant, then it is mandatory for you to have the following documents
Required Document For Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana
- ✔️ It is mandatory for the applicant to have Aadhar card .. The applicant has to show his income certificate
- ✔️ It has also been kept mandatory for the applicant to have a passport size photograph .
- ✔️ It is necessary to have the age certificate of the couple who is getting married .
- ✔️ The applicant should have a marriage certificate .
- ✔️ It is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account number so that he can get the grant amount directly in the bank.
- ✔️ If the applicant’s category is OBC / SC / ST , then it is necessary to have a caste certificate as well , for other categories , the caste certificate has not been kept mandatory.
UP Ration Card Shadi Anudan Online Kanya Vivah Anudan Yojana Suman Scheme, Suman Scheme 2022
UTTAR PRADESH SHADI ANUDAN YOJANA HIGHLIGHTS
Scheme Name Marriage Grant Scheme Uttar Pradesh state Uttar Pradesh Beneficiary All married eligible girl of Uttar Pradesh Objective Providing financial help for marriage to the needy Who launched Government of Uttar Pradesh official website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in Benefits Girl Child Incentive Rs.55000
Know About Similar Plans
- ✔️ pradhanmantri balika anudan yojana, Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana. Application, registration form, eligibility.
- ✔️ Kanya Vivah Anudan Yojana, Chief Minister Kanya Marriage Grant Scheme 2022, Application, Application Form, Registration Process, Marriage Portal.
Samagra ID Download RAP Exam Registration eMitra, SSO emitra, Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
How much grant amount does the government give for marriage and how is it given.
For marriage grant, the government gives you 51 thousand rupees to marry in the same caste and ₹ 55000 money is given for inter-caste marriages, similarly if 11 couples have a mass marriage, then in this situation ₹ 5000 per It is given on an as-needed basis . The government sends this money directly to the applicant’s account.
- ✔️ After reaching the website , you have to click on New Registration , you have to make sure that for which caste you want to apply, you have to choose whichever category is General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste, Backward Class, Minority Will happen .
- ✔️ Now the application form will open in front of you in which you have to fill all your information carefully and correctly. The form will be as shown below.
- ✔️ As soon as you fill the online form correctly, you have to click on submit, after which your form will reach the Uttar Pradesh government.
- ✔️ As soon as you click on submit the form, keep in mind that you have to print the copy of this form, and this printed copy you have to go to the District Backward Classes Welfare Officer office of the concerned district. Submit it and get its receipt, it is mandatory for you to submit the offline form to the District Welfare Department.
Some essential information for marriage grant scheme
- ✔️ It is not necessary to enter old age, disabled, widow beneficiary income certificate for this scheme, beneficiaries can fill their registration number for applying in this scheme .
- ✔️ Application for marriage grant will be accepted only 90 days before the date of marriage, or will be accepted till 90 days after marriage.
- ✔️ In the application for marriage grant, the age of the girl should not be less than 18 years and the age of the man should not be less than 21 years.
- ✔️ A family can apply for marriage grant only for its two daughters, the grant will be invalid for more than two daughters .
Note:- Marriage grant scheme has been told through this post only for Uttar Pradesh, we would like to tell for your information that some scheme is run for daughter’s marriage under every state, this scheme in your state. The name may be different, you can get its information online.
SHADI ANUDAN STATUS . UP SHADI ANUDAN STATUS . How to Check Marriage Grant Application Status?
So by adopting our process, you have applied for marriage grant , now let’s talk about how you will be able to check the status of your application.
The first and foremost question in the mind of a person who applies for the marriage grant scheme or to take advantage of any government scheme is whether his application form has been accepted or rejected. .
SHADI ANUDAN CONTACT DETAILS
1. Contact details for General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes Toll-Free Number:- 1800 419 0001 2. Other Backward Classes Category Mandate Contact Number Toll Free Number :- 1800 180 5131
Deputy Director :- 0522 228 8861 3. Minorities Category Category Mandate Contact No. Toll Free Number :- 0522 2286 199
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Portal Saral Haryana Portal PMJAY CSC, pmjay CSC cloud UP Ration Card NSP,National Scholarship Scheme National Pension Scheme
Note: – In the same way, we first give information about the new or old government schemes started by the central government and the state government through our website Allsarkariexams.com , so do not forget to follow our website.
Whenever you liked this article it Like and share please go ahead.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by vicky kumar
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now Click Here 🔥 Facebook Page Click Here Click Here 🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta Click Here 🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana Click Here Click Here 🔥 Website Click Here