voter id check, check voter id status, voter id status check, online voter id check, check your voter id
Voter ID Status Check 2021 can be checked online state-wise at votersportal.eci.gov.in or nvsp.in Voter Card Online Application Track, epic voter card Download with Photo. Complete information about Voter ID Status Check 2021 is given in our article, so read our article carefully till the end. Complete information about how you can apply for Voter ID, how you can check its Voter ID status state-wise, etc., have been given to you clearly in our article. Hope you will read our article carefully and apply for a Voter ID as soon as possible. Also, let us tell you that it is the right of all the residents of our country to vote by making a voter ID and it is also our duty to vote.
In India Voter ID is conducted by the Election Commission of India. Voter ID is a very important document in today’s time, through which you can vote in elections. You can get your Voter ID made after 18 years, for which you can apply online. Voter ID is also used as an identity in India and through this, you can vote in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections. A Voter ID is very important and mandatory for all people above 18 years of age, for which it is very easy to apply.
Voter ID was introduced in India in 1993, which today is used for age proof, address proof, and also for traveling. You can apply for Voter ID by visiting the official website of ECI and check your status and voter list the same. You can also apply for a Voter ID by visiting the offline CEO’s office and also get all the information. If you want, you can also check the status and list of your Voter ID sitting online and which you can also check through SMS.
Voter Card Track Online Application
The applicants can track their online application for new voter ID cards by following simple procedures. You can check your card status by visiting the Voters’ portal of ECI. Now, the Election Commission of India provides better, suitable, and quick online services through NVSP & votersportal.eci.gov.in
Voter ID Status Check
Documents Required for Voter ID apply online – To apply for Voter ID, you need the following documents, which are as follows:-
- ✔️ Aadhar card
- ✔️ Age proof certificate
- ✔️ Bank passbook
- ✔️ Income certificate
- ✔️ Rental agreement
- ✔️ PAN card
- ✔️ Indian passport
- ✔️ 5th, 8th, 10th class mark sheet
- ✔️ certificate
- ✔️ Driving license
- ✔️ Water bill
- ✔️Electricity bill
- ✔️ Gas connection bill
- ✔️ Ration card.
Voter ID Apply online
- ✔️ To apply online for Voter ID, you have to follow these steps, which are as follows:-
- ✔️ First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- ✔️ Whose link is:- https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on the option of “Create an Account” on the home page.
- ✔️ After that, a new page will open on your screen.
- ✔️ In that, you have to enter your mobile number and email id.
- ✔️ Then you have to verify through OTP, the link of which will come on your email ID.
- ✔️ After that on the same page, you have to enter your password.
- ✔️ After entering the correct password, you have to click on login.
- ✔️ Then the dashboard of NVSP will open on your screen, in which you have to click on “New Voter Registration“.
- ✔️on the next page, you will be asked, from which you have to select an option. Voter ID Card online application.
Voter ID Card Apply Online
- ✔️ After that, you will be asked about your citizenship, for which you will be given three options and you will have to select one as per your wish.
- ✔️ After that, you will be asked some details, which you will have to fill incorrectly, and also you will have to submit your DOB certificate.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on save and continue that page.
- ✔️ On the next page, you have to upload a passport-size photograph of 200KB size.
- ✔️ If you have any disability then you have to fill it, otherwise, you have to click on save and proceed.
- ✔️ Then you have to fill in the EPIC and voter card number of any member of your family and also the name of that family member.
- ✔️ After that, you will have to provide your address proof, as well as provide documents.
- ✔️ Then your form will be open, in which all your details were filled and you will have to check all your details once.
- ✔️ If you find any mistake in it then you can correct it and then you have to click on submit.
|Under||National Voters Service Portal|
|Status||NVSP Voter ID Status 2021|
|Commission||Election Commission of India|
|Status||Voter Card Status Online|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India above 18 years|
- ✔️ You can check Voter ID Card Status online or Voter Card Download with Photo – EPIC Voter Card pdf
- ✔️ How to online Voter ID Status Check 2021?
- ✔️ To check the status, first, you have to go to the online portal, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- ✔️ After that, you have to click on “Application Status” on the home page.
- ✔️ Then a new page will open in front of you.
- ✔️ In that, you have to fill in your reference ID.
- ✔️ After filling the ID, you have to click on Track Status.
- ✔️ Then all the information about your voter eid status will open on your screen.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Himachal Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Telangana TS||UT of DNH & DD|
|Uttara Khand||Uttar Pradesh|
|West Bengal||Sarathiparivahan Licence Online Apply|
Voter ID Card Track Your Application
How to apply offline for Voter ID 2021?
- ✔️ To apply offline, you have to first open the official website.
- ✔️ Then that, you have to download the application form.
- ✔️ You have to fill in all the details asked in the form correctly.
- ✔️ After filling in the details, you will also have to attach all the documents with the form.
- ✔️ After filling in the details and attaching the documents, you will have to go to your BLO and submit your form.
How to file a complaint in Voter ID 2021?
- ✔️ If you want to file a complaint in your Voter ID, then open the online portal for that.
- ✔️ Then click on the complaint option on the home page.
- ✔️ After that, you will be given some options and from that, you will have to select an option according to your complaint.
- ✔️ After selecting, some options will be given in front of you.
- ✔️ In that, you have to click on any one option.
- ✔️ After clicking submit select the option.
- ✔️ Then your complaint file will be there.
If you want to ask anything about your Voter ID Status Check 2021, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section and we will reply to you soon. Also, bookmark our website to get all the latest updates first.
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट allsarkariexams.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
- https://youtu.be/PfXHpEmr2iM , https://youtu.be/10czpeff8ao , https://youtu.be/gPKWedU6oYI
- https://youtu.be/mBVHg_-jl6A , https://youtu.be/2QPkpCYPgP0
- PM Kisan Update 2021, PM Kisan Correction Form,pmkisan.gov.in Update
- pmkisan.gov.in Status 2021 Registration, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021
Yes, voter ID can be downloaded from the NVSP website.
You can download voter ID by visiting the NVSP website and following the steps below.Click on ‘Search your name in electoral roll’.
Under the tab ‘Search by details’, fill in all the required details.
This will allow you to print a voter ID.
In order to check if your voter ID status is available or not, follow the steps mentioned below:-
Log on to the NVSP website
Next, you are required to enter the registration number that you received when registering for the voter ID.
Next, click on the track status option.
You will be able to check whether the voter ID is available or not.
In order to correct any detail in the voter ID, follow the steps mentioned below:
The first step is to log on to the official NVSP website
Next, you must click on the
After clicking on the option mentioned in the previous point, click on Form 8.
The click will direct you to a page where you can correct the details. You are required to select the detail which needs to be corrected.
Next, enter the city in which you are currently residing.
Enter the date on which the correction to the voter ID is being made
Provide your contact details such as address of residence and the contact number.
Verify all the information and then click on submit option
In order to find information regarding their Voter ID, customers will have to provide their name, the name of their father/husband, date of birth, gender, constituency and the state in which they are residing.