windows 11 release date, microsoft windows 11 release date, upcoming windows 11 release date, latest windows 11 release date, new windows 11 release date
Windows 11 ISO File 32/ 64 Bit Download, Leak News, Features, Release date, System requirement, Setup size, how to download and install details are available on this page. Soon after the leak of Windows 11 features and ISO files, Tech-savvy people have gone crazy for all the information about Windows 11 that they can get. If you are one of those crazy ones, do check the complete article for further details.
Right now, no set date for the release of Windows 11 is available. But, An event is scheduled for 24 June 2022 where Microsoft will be talking about the next generation of Windows. This event is scheduled for 11 AM on June 24. So we can expect that they will announce the Windows 11 release date on that day.
In 2015, Windows 10 was launched that Microsoft was adamant that they will not create another version of windows. But, there are revolutionary times for technology and new technology is being introduced every day. So, Microsoft decided to launch Windows 11 for all users.
Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file download
Many of the users have started to search for the Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file even now. Let us tell you that this version of windows is yet to be released. On June 24, some announcements will be made about the release of Windows 11. Once the Win11 is released and available for download, it will be available on the official portal of Microsoft itself.
The Win11 ISO file will be provided free to the users (Early prediction) and users will not have to pay for the new version. We recommend upgrading your OS to Win11 as soon as it is available. Because, after a given time frame, Microsoft can make it paid too.
Windows 11 ISO file will be available for bot 32 and 64 bit operating systems. You will have to download the ISO file of the version as per your OS.
Windows 11 Free or Paid – Price Details
It is being expected that Windows 11 will be available as a free upgrade for those who are already running Windows 10, 7, and Windows 8.1 in their systems. Microsoft had run a similar free upgrade method for Windows 10 in the previous years.
Providing Windows 11 for free will help Microsoft to bring more users to the latest version of Microsoft Windows. It will also help safely removing the old operating systems from the devices of users who are no longer supported by the company.
Windows 11 Leak News
Windows 11 is set for release on June 24, 2022. But it was leaked already on the internet. Some key features of Windows 11 and various others details were leaked. In the leaks, it can be seen that a new start menu is designed for the new version. There are many other interface-level changes that were seen in the Windows 11 Leaked news.
The new start menu will have rounded corners and a new startup sound. This upgrade will be a simplified and faster version of what we are using in Windows 10. This will include various pinned apps, recent files, quick shutdown options, and much more.
Windows 11 Features
- ✔️ New Start Menu, Taskbar, and Search Bar
- ✔️ New Animations are added while moving and dragging the windows. Even Opening a new window, closing, and minimize tap have different animation than earlier versions of Windows.
- ✔️ Featured add to perform multitask with windows like split-screen, creating groups of various task windows, etc.
- ✔️ Touch controls are improved significantly. Windows 11 will have various problems fixed which were there in windows 10.
- ✔️ New sounds are added in this version. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes were made in the sounds. But in Windows 11, you will see various new sound options.
- ✔️ You will have access to dark mode also.
- ✔️ Rounded Corners: Pointy corners will not be available in Windows 11. Corners of various bars will be made round.
- ✔️ New icons are added which will make it more attractive than the earlier versions.
- ✔️ Various new Widgets are added in this version.
There are yet many new features of Windows 11 that we don’t know. These featured will be updated shortly.
Windows 11 System Requirements
Below is the minimum expected system requirement for Win11 installation.
- ✔️ 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- ✔️ OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- ✔️ 2 GB RAM or more
- ✔️ 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- ✔️ Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- ✔️ 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- ✔️ 4 GB RAM or more
- ✔️ 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- ✔️ Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.
Windows 11 Setup Size
From the leaked version of Windows 11, It can be seen that the Setup file (ISO File) size is 4.54 GB. Considering that the leaked version does not have all the features, We can say that the actual file size will be between 4.5 to 6 GB.
How to Download Windows 11
As we know that the Win11 64 Bit version was leaked online and many people have uploaded it on Google Drive and shared it online. The direct link to download the ISO file is here.
We do not recommend you download and install the leaked version on your device as it can be full of malware. Hacker may have included some code in this file to steal your information so please do it at your own risk.
How to install Windows 11 on 64 Bit OS
- ✔️ Download the ISO file from the download link.
- ✔️ Grab a USB drive (With at least 16GB of Space) and make it bootable.
- ✔️ You can make this Pendrive bootable using Rufus.
- ✔️ Launch Rufus and select Windows 11 ISO file which you just downloaded.
- ✔️ Don’t alter any other field and keep them all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- ✔️ After that Windows 11 will be flashed in your USB drive.
- ✔️ Plug this USB Drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- ✔️ Now restart your laptop/ PC and keep pressing the boot key.
- ✔️ Choose USB Drive as primary from the Boot Device Options.
- ✔️ After pressing the Enter button, Windows 11 installation process will start.
- ✔️ Now Choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Input Method.
- ✔️ Click on Install Now.
- ✔️ As you do not have the product key, click the “I don’t have a product key” option.
- ✔️ Select the Windows 11 Edition you want to install.
- ✔️ Select the partition for Windows 11 Installation.
- ✔️ Click next and Your windows will start to install.
This is all we know about Microsoft Windows 11 for now. Be sure to bookmark this page to keep getting the latest updates.
microsoft windows 11 release , microsoft windows 11 release , microsoft windows 11 release , upcoming windows 11 release , upcoming windows 11 release , upcoming windows 11 release
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट allsarkariexams.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
- https://youtu.be/2eDHzFqVrS0 ,
- https://youtu.be/uLrmd0U0hJY , https://youtu.be/2QPkpCYPgP0
A window is a separate viewing area on a computer display screen in a system that allows multiple viewing areas as part of a graphical user interface ( GUI ). Windows are managed by a windows manager as part of a windowing system . A window can usually be resized by the user.
As of May 2021, the most recent version of Windows for PCs, tablets and embedded devices is Windows 10, version 21H1. The most recent version for server computers is Windows Server 2022, version 21H2.
Windows 11 Leak News
Windows 11 is set for release on June 24, 2021.
You can get Windows 10 for free if you’ve already taken advantage of any free upgrade offer. That includes if you have either went through with the original free upgrade offer during the first year, the accessibility offered, or by installing Windows 10 and providing a key for an eligible previous version of Windows.
Windows is an operating system designed by Microsoft. The operating system is what allows you to use a computer. Windows comes preloaded on most new personal computers (PCs), which helps to make it the most popular operating system in the world.