ysr cheyutha, ysr cheyutha apply, ap ysr cheyutha scheme, what is ysr cheyutha, ysr rajaka cheyutha
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary list and other details can be checked from this page. Complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 will be available to you in our article, please read our article carefully till the end. Today we will provide you complete information about this portal step by step and we will give you a clear explanation about status, registration and eligibility criteria and apply, etc. Hope you will read our article carefully.
The full name of this scheme is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, which was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been issued for the minority women of Andhra Pradesh, through which they will be given Rs.75,000/- as pension. This scheme comes under the state government, for which only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. You can apply online for this scheme, for which online applications will be issued soon.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.18,750/- is provided to women whose age is 45 – 60 and who belong to SC/ST/BC. Hope all of you will apply to this scheme as soon as possible and you can apply according to your eligibility criteria. The main objective of the government through this scheme is to help women. To get more information about this, if you want, you can check by visiting the official website, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
To apply for this scheme, you have to keep some things in mind, which are as follows:-
- ✔️ Your age should be 45 to 60 years for this scheme.
- ✔️ If there is a government job in your family, then you cannot apply.
- ✔️ Even if you have more than 3 acres of land, you cannot apply for this scheme.
- ✔️The woman who wants to apply must have an annual income of Rs.12,000/-.
- ✔️ You must have a permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh, then only you can apply.
- ✔️ Only women can apply for this scheme.
- ✔️ Only those women who belong to SC/ST/BC category can apply.
- ✔️ Even if you have a 4 wheeler vehicle, you cannot apply for this scheme.
Documents Needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The documents you need for this scheme are as follows:-
- ✔️ Aadhaar Card
- ✔️ Age Proof
- ✔️ Caste Certificate
- ✔️ Address Proof
- ✔️ Photograph
- ✔️ Mobile Number
- ✔️ Domicile Certificate
- ✔️ Bank Account Passbook
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The following benefits are available to you through this scheme, which is as follows:-
- ✔️ You will be given Rs.75,000/- for 4 years in 4 installments through this scheme.
- ✔️ We want to tell you that women will be benefited greatly through this scheme.
- ✔️ Every year Rs.19,000/- will be given to women in the age group of 45-60 by the state government.
- ✔️ Pensions are provided by the government to the women of Andhra Pradesh.
- ✔️ Applying to this portal is also very easy and it is absolutely free.
- ✔️ You will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply.
- ✔️ Women of the SC / ST / BS category get a lot of benefits from this.
- ✔️ Pfizer Vaccine Registration
- ✔️ Astrazeneca Vaccine
- ✔️ Moderna Vaccine
- ✔️ DRDO Anti Covid Drug
- ✔️ Remdesivir Injection Uses
How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- ✔️ To apply online, first go to the official websitWhose links are:- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- ✔️ After that, you have to click on “Apply Now” on the home page.
- ✔️ After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
- ✔️ You have to fill all the details asked in the form exactly right, like name, father/husband name,
- ✔️ DOB, gender, caste, and all other information will have to be filled.
- ✔️ After filling in the details, you will have to provide all the documents.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on submit and your application will be completed.
How to check the status online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- ✔️ To check this list, you have to first go to the online portal.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on the home page “Search Now“.
- ✔️ After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- ✔️ On the next page, the district-wise list will open in front of you.
- ✔️ You have to select your district and click on it.
- ✔️ After that, the list of your district will be open, in that you have to search your name.
- ✔️ After searching you have to select your name and all your details will be open on your screen.
How to check the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- ✔️ To check the Beneficiary List, you have to open the official website of Andhra Pradesh, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- ✔️ Then on the home page, you have to click on the option of “Dashboard”.
- ✔️ After clicking, on the next page, you have to select the option of “Beneficiary List”.
- ✔️After that, you have to select your district, secretariat, and Mandal and click on the beneficiary list.
- ✔️ Your beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- ✔️ You can check your name on your list.
Hope you have got complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 in our article, if you still want to ask anything about this portal, then feel free to message us in the comment section and we Will definitely give your reply soon. Bookmark our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the age limit to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Ans. To apply for this scheme, your age should be 45 to 60 years.
Q. Who can apply for this scheme?
Ans. Only women from Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
Q. Is there any fee to be paid to apply for this scheme?
Ans. No, you will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply for this scheme.
Q. What are the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Ans. Under this scheme, women will be given Rs.75,000/- in 4 installments.
Q. Can residents of other states apply to this portal?
Ans. No, only permanent residents of level Andhra Pradesh can apply on this portal.
Q. Under whom does this scheme come?
Ans. This scheme comes under the state government.
ysr cheyutha apply , ap ysr cheyutha scheme , ap ysr cheyutha scheme , ap ysr cheyutha scheme , ysr rajaka cheyutha , ysr rajaka cheyutha , ysr rajaka cheyutha , ysr rajaka cheyutha
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट allsarkariexams.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by vicky star
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
- https://youtu.be/PSsrWQO_Ya4 , https://youtu.be/n5unlUOC0jA , https://youtu.be/10czpeff8ao
- https://youtu.be/mBVHg_-jl6A , https://youtu.be/gPKWedU6oYI
- pmkisan.gov.in Status, Registration, Beneficiary list – PM Kisan Status
- Sarathi Parivahan licence Slot Booking at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
Documents Needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Bank Account Passbook.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme – Major Highlights
₹ 75000 Pension
Providing financial assistance to the needy women of minority group
Check AP Cheyutha Scheme Document Required – Aadhaar card, Caste certificate, residence proof, Photo ID card, Photograph, Mobile number and bank account number, photograph.
Step 1st- Go to the official portal or click on the official link given at the end of the article. Step 2nd- Now, candidates have to hit the “YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List” option present on the menu bar under dashboard on the homepage. Step 3rd- List will be open on your screen.
ysr bima.ap.gov.in status
there are total 12039 people are eligible under this scheme. To check the status go offcial website. click on bheema status link and enter your aadhar number. your YSR Bheema beneficiary Status will upload on your computer screen.